Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Great start. It stated it was v0.1 so it is very clear that this is an ALPHA/DEMO for the game. For such an early version there is already a LOT of sex scenes (this is very promising for future updates). I can't wait to see what comes next (the twink in room 70 looks VERY promising).

Unruly

hwr0318

Apr 5, 2021
Okay, now I played this game. First of all, it's good and promising. Then even though I haven't experienced every scene yet, there are some bugs. One is the tutorial/gym problem someone else mentioned above. The other is the morning kitchen scene, where one of the picture named 'Kitchen_012.webp' can't be seen and I only find file 'Kitchen_012.gif', so I replace the name and now it seems find. But then I got stucked because whether I choose leave immediately or leave after the two sex scenes, it shows an error ' Error: the passage "|Room_Kitchen" does not exist ' with no next step button. Also there is another bug/unfinished scene that it's no use to choose using the Sexual Aura for the kidnapping midnight outside.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Not bad...! It's really not bad at all ! - for a game that has just been released, not even 24 hours ago (it was when I started the game this morning), and that in addition it is your very first job, and therefore you are still very blue in this area.
You have so much to learn, and therefore, still to do ...
Little advice (especially during the time that you are still forging a passion and defense force through this area), do not pay attention to the criticisms that go too far, it serves no purpose other than to destabilize you.
Take good care of yourself.
I give you a big hug.
LOVES
John

MESSAGE OF ANGER DEDICATED TO COMMENTS THAT AIM TO CRITICIZE HIM ALREADY VERY BAD WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING HIS REAL WORK:
- as a reminder, not only did this game just come out only yesterday, as in addition it is well specified that this young creator is still in his blue moments in this field. (and so that means he's still testing what he can do ... - despite the fact that the facts are there, he's doing a great job)

rfox317

May 19, 2019
Really great start, a bit of work is still needed...I couldn't seem to get 'man finder' to work, but that could've been my fault. Liked Tucker a lot. Looking forward to seeing more in the future, great job on including a fair number of scenes already! And it looks like you tried very hard to keep the gifs as 'series-ish' as possible, nice.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Good start, I like the idea of using Mentaiko in the form of an html game. There is already a lot of work even for a beginning. However, I'm not a fan of half done scenes, there are a lot of mistakes, especially the scene in the dinner hall, maybe it's fixed, I'll go see.
Also the scene with Trojan that is not finished.
I prefer complete scenes even if they are not finished than several half finished scenes.
Good luck with the rest, I'll play it with pleasure!

ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
It's certainly promising, there's a lot of content already and the writing is good out of the gate. I'm particularly looking forward to more Tucker and Morpheus.

I did find quite a few bugs while I was playing so I've listed as much info as I can remember about them below.
  1. I think the tutor scenes and possibly grinding against Tucker let you use Raise Arousal when you're out of charges. This takes you to -1 charges but the UI sometimes keeps displaying 0 instead.
  2. You can go into negative replenishment points by pressing replenish after you're at 0 points.
  3. The arousal bar caps at 100 but the variable does not. Then when you cum you only lose 100 arousal which doesn't bring you back to 0 if you went over the cap.
  4. If you try to kiss Tucker you always get the not enough Raise Arousal charges message. Not sure if this one is a bug or if the scene isn't written yet.
  5. There's a bunch of broken tags in the EZ job scene.
  6. The Trojan scene leads to a dead end and most of the gifs aren't embedded correctly
  7. There's something up with how the UI updates or how it gets info from the rest of the game. Sometimes it's completely fine and other times the raise arousal charges are different in the UI to in game. On one occasion I clicked on a blank space on the lobby screen and arousal jumped from 0 to -180 for no reason.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Couldn't finish the tutorial because spending skill points was broken, creator fixed the issue within 24 hours. Great!

I love this game overall. Still an obvious alpha build, but it has sooo much potential. The sex is hot, the writing so far is good, the MC is versatile, and the skill up system seems nice. I'm really looking forward to future updates, the dev has made a really solid alpha for his first game.

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
It's certainly promising, there's a lot of content already and the writing is good out of the gate. I'm particularly looking forward to more Tucker and Morpheus.

I did find quite a few bugs while I was playing so I've listed as much info as I can remember about them below.
  1. I think the tutor scenes and possibly grinding against Tucker let you use Raise Arousal when you're out of charges. This takes you to -1 charges but the UI sometimes keeps displaying 0 instead.
  2. You can go into negative replenishment points by pressing replenish after you're at 0 points.
  3. The arousal bar caps at 100 but the variable does not. Then when you cum you only lose 100 arousal which doesn't bring you back to 0 if you went over the cap.
  4. If you try to kiss Tucker you always get the not enough Raise Arousal charges message. Not sure if this one is a bug or if the scene isn't written yet.
  5. There's a bunch of broken tags in the EZ job scene.
  6. The Trojan scene leads to a dead end and most of the gifs aren't embedded correctly
  7. There's something up with how the UI updates or how it gets info from the rest of the game. Sometimes it's completely fine and other times the raise arousal charges are different in the UI to in game. On one occasion I clicked on a blank space on the lobby screen and arousal jumped from 0 to -180 for no reason.
Thanks so much for playing! These are really good pointers on bugs I haven't noticed. I will definitely try to fix them for the next update :)

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
Really great start, a bit of work is still needed...I couldn't seem to get 'man finder' to work, but that could've been my fault. Liked Tucker a lot. Looking forward to seeing more in the future, great job on including a fair number of scenes already! And it looks like you tried very hard to keep the gifs as 'series-ish' as possible, nice.
Thanks for playing! :) Yea, I do find it pretty hot to get gif series but it can be pretty tedious, especially since "researching" for gifs requires a lotta "stamina" DX

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
Not bad...! It's really not bad at all ! - for a game that has just been released, not even 24 hours ago (it was when I started the game this morning), and that in addition it is your very first job, and therefore you are still very blue in this area.
You have so much to learn, and therefore, still to do ...
Little advice (especially during the time that you are still forging a passion and defense force through this area), do not pay attention to the criticisms that go too far, it serves no purpose other than to destabilize you.
Take good care of yourself.
I give you a big hug.
LOVES
John

MESSAGE OF ANGER DEDICATED TO COMMENTS THAT AIM TO CRITICIZE HIM ALREADY VERY BAD WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING HIS REAL WORK:
- as a reminder, not only did this game just come out only yesterday, as in addition it is well specified that this young creator is still in his blue moments in this field. (and so that means he's still testing what he can do ... - despite the fact that the facts are there, he's doing a great job)
Thanks for the support :) It's definitely new and I put it out there to get feedback and there's been a lot of great ones so far!

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Thanks for the support :) It's definitely new and I put it out there to get feedback and there's been a lot of great ones so far!

For starters, you're already on the right track. - of course, you still have a lot to go through, but that's part of the learning process. (alas, everything in this life always takes time, obviously ...)
The main advice someone can give in this area is to stay true to yourself, and then if you don't have passion for what you're doing, it just can't work. - the world of creation can only be positive if we put our hearts (real passion) into what we do.
Obviously, you have to be careful not to give too much importance to all the comments, then sometimes there are some that go too far in order to destroy. (it is very often jealousy)
I don't know if you know the game "YOUNG MARCUS" by Randiel, but I invite you to go take a look at what he does, then it is a very good example, especially to give good ideas . ;-)
I leave you a big hug.
LOVES