Bunny00

Aug 24, 2021
Can someone tell me why everytime I go to the pool or Gym it says WIP and I don't know why?
Is my download file broken?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Can someone tell me why everytime I go to the pool or Gym it says WIP and I don't know why?
Is my download file broken?
WIP means Work in Progress. It means that those areas aren't finished, this was pretty much a proof of concept release so there's a lot of unfinished areas.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Does this game will ever have an update? I don't have a discord so I don't know if the dev is active there... it's been 2 months

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Does this game will ever have an update? I don't have a discord so I don't know if the dev is active there... it's been 2 months
I dunno, according to the last messages on the game's channel, the dev stated he would have an update on one week or two, and it was on august 3rd, so we should have news about this game soon. Or at least that's what I think.

Reactions: Ca1keh

hazyeyes12

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone know where to get a working version? I've tried 3 different downloads and neither 7Zip nor WinRAR are able to decompress the file. Giving me an error saying it's not an Archive

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone! Update 2 is out :)

I went through updating the links on here via the reporting them so the new links should pop up soon once the admin gets to them(?).
If you can't wait, they're also available in the discord :)

Hope you enjoy the new content! I also have an Itch now if you'll like to support me there.

If you play the game, I would love to hear about your favorite characters, what kinks/scenarios you'll like to see!

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
If you play the game, I would love to hear about your favorite characters, what kinks/scenarios you'll like to see!
Couple bugs/issues i noticed:
--Waiter job never moves past the sausage scene. it incorrectly leads to the second scene so you never progress. After fixing the first issue myself Waiter 2 never plays and goes straight into Waiter 3 when you hit 100 job xp seems to have the wrong scene in the lastVisited() checks.
--Bad image in Tutor 3 scene (Rooms/Bulletin/tutor/Promo_9.webp is actually a gif file)
--Ben "Dildo Set" scene the image for the fleshjack section is a copy of the next dildo image
--When telling Marc you don't have rent you never set the "punishment" variable to 1 so you never get the second game over scene
--Lots of typos/grammar errors all over the place
--You can never gain more than one level from a single instance of exp. i think it was controlling the gangbang/rape squad that gave 200 exp and it only gave one level and left me at like 150/100 exp and i had to hit another 25 exp to finally get the last level and go to 75/100

Otherwise great job so far, would love to see more with marc, helping tucker come out, stuff/people to do in the gym (could add a sauna and lockerroom for different types of scenes), anthony, and maybe an orgy with the poker guys. Maybe a tenant who is a dom and has some bdsm stuff in his apartment to work you over (or a sub tenant and you can purchase bdsm stuff yourself in the shop). Could even have exhibitionist and public pet play scenes if the gay progression is high enough in the complex.

Suggestions:
--It would be nice to either rearrange the lobby page or hide some of the stuff up top behind clicks so you dont have to scroll down all the time, or as much, since you use it so much. For example make the lobby lust-level description a link that when pressed shows the image. If there's a change since last viewed/visited you could add another line or make it bigger/change color or something to call attention. And you could move the HomoAndros Gay Progression stat and progress bar to the sidebar
--Also for rent you should still be able to pay the rent after lying about not having enough so you can view the scene without having to either go back or be one step closer to losing.
--Automation is always good in these types of games. For example after getting job 100 in at least one thing, after waking up it would be nice to have buttons to "Work til afternoon/evening/night/sleep" where it just gives you money and advances time if you just want quick cash while waiting to progress something else. Maybe when working on a job have another button that is just "work til next scene" if you want to progress a job til night time.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Hi, is the poker quest a wip or is the code busted? At first I belived that the scene where one of the guys follow you to your apartment was weirdly unfinished since you can only choose to ignore him but the options are there, just not clickeble

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone!

Just a quick update for this version with some bug fixes:

Major Fixes

-- Fixed Waiter Job Second scene bug that prevented it from continuing
-- Marc's second punishment will lead to a new scene and a Game Over
-- fixed the Poker Guys scene with Anthony that prevented progression

Minor Fixes

-- Tutor 3 1 image fixed
-- Ben Dildo set 1 image fixed
-- Tucker Second scene errors

Links should be updated with the newest version :)

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
Hi, is the poker quest a wip or is the code busted? At first I belived that the scene where one of the guys follow you to your apartment was weirdly unfinished since you can only choose to ignore him but the options are there, just not clickeble
Thanks for the heads up. I fixed the bug and it should be available in the newest download!

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
Couple bugs/issues i noticed:
--Waiter job never moves past the sausage scene. it incorrectly leads to the second scene so you never progress. After fixing the first issue myself Waiter 2 never plays and goes straight into Waiter 3 when you hit 100 job xp seems to have the wrong scene in the lastVisited() checks.
--Bad image in Tutor 3 scene (Rooms/Bulletin/tutor/Promo_9.webp is actually a gif file)
--Ben "Dildo Set" scene the image for the fleshjack section is a copy of the next dildo image
--When telling Marc you don't have rent you never set the "punishment" variable to 1 so you never get the second game over scene
--Lots of typos/grammar errors all over the place
--You can never gain more than one level from a single instance of exp. i think it was controlling the gangbang/rape squad that gave 200 exp and it only gave one level and left me at like 150/100 exp and i had to hit another 25 exp to finally get the last level and go to 75/100

Otherwise great job so far, would love to see more with marc, helping tucker come out, stuff/people to do in the gym (could add a sauna and lockerroom for different types of scenes), anthony, and maybe an orgy with the poker guys. Maybe a tenant who is a dom and has some bdsm stuff in his apartment to work you over (or a sub tenant and you can purchase bdsm stuff yourself in the shop). Could even have exhibitionist and public pet play scenes if the gay progression is high enough in the complex.

Suggestions:
--It would be nice to either rearrange the lobby page or hide some of the stuff up top behind clicks so you dont have to scroll down all the time, or as much, since you use it so much. For example make the lobby lust-level description a link that when pressed shows the image. If there's a change since last viewed/visited you could add another line or make it bigger/change color or something to call attention. And you could move the HomoAndros Gay Progression stat and progress bar to the sidebar
--Also for rent you should still be able to pay the rent after lying about not having enough so you can view the scene without having to either go back or be one step closer to losing.
--Automation is always good in these types of games. For example after getting job 100 in at least one thing, after waking up it would be nice to have buttons to "Work til afternoon/evening/night/sleep" where it just gives you money and advances time if you just want quick cash while waiting to progress something else. Maybe when working on a job have another button that is just "work til next scene" if you want to progress a job til night time.

Thanks so much for the thorough review! I was able to fix the bugs you caught :)
Love your ideas Sauna is definitely something I'm looking to incorporate. I love exhibitionism and I have some ideas I think you'll like.
Your suggestions are definitely right. I do hate grinding for money so I will consider putting in an auto-income component after 100! Hiding some lobby page stuff also makes sense.