Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks so much for the thorough review! I was able to fix the bugs you caught :)
Love your ideas Sauna is definitely something I'm looking to incorporate. I love exhibitionism and I have some ideas I think you'll like.
Your suggestions are definitely right. I do hate grinding for money so I will consider putting in an auto-income component after 100! Hiding some lobby page stuff also makes sense.
Looking forward to it! Its a fun premise (I really enjoyed the Priapus comics as well) and you definitely have a lot of room to do a lot of different and fun things with it. Time to go check out the fixed Anthony scene, did notice it in my play-through but it looked like it was just a placeholder for something that wasn't completed yet so didn't look into it as much as i did the other things. Should have looked closer at the walkthrough i guess.

Just checked out the discord and saw you had some channels for the game on it, would you prefer things to be reported on there instead?

Also if you want the fancy "Game Developer" tag for this site it seems like the proper way to request it is to open a Ticket

The right procedure would be to open a ticket but I see your problem has been handled. :)

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
No feminization, no sissy
Guess I'll pass on this one then, but I was mostly asking for anything in the future. Kinda figured it might not be in an early release, but if there's no plans for it, oh well. Good luck on the game either way!

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
Guess I'll pass on this one then, but I was mostly asking for anything in the future. Kinda figured it might not be in an early release, but if there's no plans for it, oh well. Good luck on the game either way!
Someone else had ask and suggested for some feminization before. I may eventually have one character or hook up scene involving that but currently nothing planned. I’m not oppose to it but it’ll probably be something like getting another writer on board to create new paths for feminizing characters.

GodAkida

Mar 27, 2021
Looking forward to it! Its a fun premise (I really enjoyed the Priapus comics as well) and you definitely have a lot of room to do a lot of different and fun things with it. Time to go check out the fixed Anthony scene, did notice it in my play-through but it looked like it was just a placeholder for something that wasn't completed yet so didn't look into it as much as i did the other things. Should have looked closer at the walkthrough i guess.

Just checked out the discord and saw you had some channels for the game on it, would you prefer things to be reported on there instead?

Also if you want the fancy "Game Developer" tag for this site it seems like the proper way to request it is to open a Ticket
The discord is great for reporting bugs yea. I’m pretty active and quick to respond :)
I’ll also look into this game developer tag, thanks.