2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
i cant get into the game and always got this (file#{filename} not found) someone help

View attachment 1420386
I don't know anything about this bug but you probably should try this:
1. Install RPGmaker VX rtp if you didn't install it before
2. Download the game again
3. Make sure the game folder path from drive letter doesn't contain any special characters, rename any folders that might cause the game engine to unable to find the file

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Why the hell is these battles so hard? You lose a third of your health with every hit every single mob. If you get 2 mobs, you're dead, no matter what.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Why the hell is these battles so hard? You lose a third of your health with every hit every single mob. If you get 2 mobs, you're dead, no matter what.
Because the main character get stronger by losing, just lose a few time to gain some level first. That the normal way to play this game because of the succubus power mechanic.
If you don't like losing or want to do virgin run it is still possible but required hardcore grinding and a lot strategy or use cheating tool like save editor online

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Because the main character get stronger by losing, just lose a few time to gain some level first. That the normal way to play this game because of the succubus power mechanic.
If you don't like losing or want to do virgin run it is still possible but required hardcore grinding and a lot strategy or use cheating tool like save editor online
Ah.. I kinda wanted to save that virginity for a special occasion :LOL:

Shikieiki1990

Jan 7, 2021
Ah.. I kinda wanted to save that virginity for a special occasion :LOL:
I think I have posted this, but this version of the game is practically impossible to do a virgin run because they f*cked up a lot in the translation. The drop rate is drastrically decreased and all mobs drop a fixed element instead of random making one particular boss almost unbeatable. I recommended playing the original japanese version of the game if you really want to do the virgin run.

• Wow
Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I think I have posted this, but this version of the game is practically impossible to do a virgin run because they f*cked up a lot in the translation. The drop rate is drastrically decreased and all mobs drop a fixed element instead of random making one particular boss almost unbeatable. I recommended playing the original japanese version of the game if you really want to do the virgin run.
Oh, good to know. Thanks. Guess I'll pass on this since I always try for a pure / good run in games before anything else (that is if I even revisit a title). Had this on my watch list for a while, but now knowing this you've definitely saved me some time which I can use to try other things. Again, thanks for dropping the 411 about it and giving us a heads up on how near impossible this version really is.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Why the hell would a translator change drops and drop rates, what the hell does that have to do with a translation of language.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Why the hell would a translator change drops and drop rates, what the hell does that have to do with a translation of language.
I have read translator post in the translation thread, they said that they use the tool name Trans++. I believe this is the tool fault, I saw many game also become broken using this tool because it might change something in the code and cause problem while get text
Also, ujellly1701 already made a fix for drop rate in this thread, you guy can try and see if it fix the problem
https://f95zone.to/threads/sonabia-v1-2-enokippu.85902/page-7#post-6243865

Last edited:
Reactions: mewo17

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hey I bought the game but I was wondering if someone could just post the Translation
Look on the bright side you have the original version...unless you think the game is bad then it would be a bad thing

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes