2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
If that's not MTL, then she enjoyed that so much that she lost her train of thought to speak properly.

Anyway I'm gonna give it a go.
That is indeed MTL (from the picture) since its a screenshot I took in my MTL translated copy (at the time of that comment I was downloading this one which is manual translation).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dyhart

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
took me a while but it was fun honestly
full virgin run in both true and bad end
just go to the circal to fight last boss
edit: for her begin virgin or not won't effect the ending or the story anyways just some very few sentences will change while talking so feel free to fk her

Last edited:

Pink Slime

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for doing that, I never would have found it. What did you use to hunt it down? RPGmaker or Notepad++ or some other third thing?

I re-added drops to the enemies in an attempt to make the spell books actually craftable(no idea what cleared away their drops) however I don't know what their normal drop values were so unless when the probably auto-filled when I was adding the items to them some things will be guaranteed drops from enemies.

Also, I edited some item descriptions since some kept fucking up in RPGmaker unless I brought the description under 100 characters. Not sure if that was the cause of some crashes or not.

Added Pink Slime's script edit(so missed attacks should hopefully not crash the game), rezipped, and uploaded it to mega.
Mega
I used translator ++ and searched through to see if I could find the broken function.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
That is indeed MTL (from the picture) since its a screenshot I took im my MTL translated copy (at the time of that comment I was downloading this one which is manual translation).
Oh good god I am such an idiot sometimes. That was the clear reason I never tried this game until now. It's like I forgot to look at the date you posted that. /facepalm.

I am rather enjoying this so far.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
1624195763623.png
At least it's not a loli game. That'd be weird.

Tags are used for filtering, they help with that. Uploaders should be used for animal feed and manure, it's the only thing they'd do correctly.

ferls

Jun 8, 2021
Here's an old walkthrough from ULMF i had lying around

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a step by step description on how to get the true ending, as the steps are scattered throughout the walkthrough:

Steps 5 and 6 are likely unnecessary, they seem to just give hints at what to do next. steps 7-13 can likely be done before reaching the teacher at the end of the cave.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Here is a step by step description on how to get the true ending, as the steps are scattered throughout the walkthrough:

Steps 5 and 6 are likely unnecessary, they seem to just give hints at what to do next. steps 7-13 can likely be done before reaching the teacher at the end of the cave.
Thanks for that info. Since you've played the game, may I ask how much tentacle content there is? Any pregnancy/birth?

ferls

Jun 8, 2021
Thanks for that info. Since you've played the game, may I ask how much tentacle content there is? Any pregnancy/birth?
I quick look at the recollection room gives me 9/59 scenes that directly involve tentacles, but I might be off by one or two. Most scenes are very brutal (ryona), with the of the actual game over scenes (mostly losing to bosses, but there are some other ways to get game over scenes) ending in the protagonists death (essentially no gore though). Pregnancy is not a feature in this game, but it does get described in some of the game over scenes.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I quick look at the recollection room gives me 9/59 scenes that directly involve tentacles, but I might be off by one or two. Most scenes are very brutal (ryona), with the of the actual game over scenes (mostly losing to bosses, but there are some other ways to get game over scenes) ending in the protagonists death (essentially no gore though). Pregnancy is not a feature in this game, but it does get described in some of the game over scenes.
There's a good amount of tentacle content in the form of defeat CGs, roughly 35%. Virtually no pregnancy except in one or two bad ends.
Thanks for the info, guys!

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
In the description page, "installation" you say "extract and run" but you can't start the game, something is required. Can you update the main page to give us information of what is required to play that game please ?

ferls

Jun 8, 2021
In the description page, "installation" you say "extract and run" but you can't start the game, something is required. Can you update the main page to give us information of what is required to play that game please ?
Do you have the (second button) installed? RTPs contain default RPG Maker assets which are often used but not always included to reduce the file size.

barasangel

Jun 1, 2018
thank you for translation
sorry for bother you but after few times is the cut-off run to go naked . i cannot go outside by being nake
could you fix this issue thank you sorry for my poor english

this is my save

123456.png

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok game is shit. First of all story is stupid absolutely utterly stupid! Fen-chan had the spell to return the Succubus so common sense send the damn thing back to where it came from as the summoner so kicking her out of the tower made no sense. I prefer stories to have some fucking common sense at least!

Now Game Play is utter shit too. It's not fun because it's impossible to play as a Virgin! The game only lets you battle monsters in the dungeon that takes 3 damn spells to kill.. go back to town.. try to rest at the fucking Inn.. unable to! Just keeps asking if you want to stay! WTF??? Exp is total shit even with the damn Santa Hat I get a shitty 12 exp so to level up once will take you at least 8 mob kills with the 2x exp rate from hat!

I hate games that force you to lose virginity I want it to be my damn choice! I want to win game without losing virginity than just watch scenes from unlock. This game was not even worth looking at the graphics.

Story 0/5
Game Play 2/5
Audio: 3/5

Seriously the dev of this game is too fucking lazy to even come up with a plot that makes fucking sense.. than just set it that at a specific age you have to go out to gain damn exp and you run into the damn book that changes everything.. Or you get delivered that potpourri on your way out to go do your adventure. Than the BS about locking all paths except an area that is at least level 5 to start with is just bull shit. This game is seriously UNFUN!

Seriously of all the great games out there waste time translating this crap.

Last edited:

ferls

Jun 8, 2021
lordtoe thank you for translation
sorry for bother you but after few times is the cut-off run to go naked . i cannot go outside by being nake
could you fix this issue thank you sorry for my poor english

this is my save

View attachment 1258677
There are two corruption stats in this game, you can check them with the fortune teller in the inn in the first town. The libido stat needs to be at least 25 (I think it was 25, maybe 20?) before you can leave your room after undressing. I am not sure if the despair in your heart stat (the one presented by the colour of your potpourri) matters.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes