RPGM Completed Sonia and the Hypnotic City [v1.03] [StudioNAZE/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just wanna ask Is this game bugged? When I tried to leave the Inn at the start of the game the game automatically closes the same goes for trying to begin on the trial version

A.N

Feb 27, 2021
Excuse-me, you all! I'm sorry to disturb you, however, when I dowload the game, after that I can't do anything, I can't extract. So, can one of you send me the game pretty please ? It will be a big help.

Materail_Loil

May 19, 2021
Im not sure if this will work but to all those getting the black screen or image not found error, backup your saves, then delete the game. Redownload the zip. When extracting, change the encoding of WinRAR to Japanese then extract. Restore the saves in the new folder
How change the encoding of WinRAR to Japanese? These concepts very new to me?

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
did anyone know the solution to play it on join play because it becomes black after first fight

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This is anothe game Kagura just announced they're realing next week. It boggles my mind why they do it, since this was fan translated with solid quality and official one on DLsite has been there for years... I guess we'll get it uncensored. Every Cloud and all that.
Maybe they're release a game that's not already got a translation... xD
Also Mega link was removed.

Last edited:

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
This is anothe game Kagura just announced they're realing next week. It boggles my mind why they do it, since this was fan translated with solid quality and official one on DLsite has been there for years... I guess we'll get it uncensored. Every Cloud and all that.
Maybe they're release a game that's not already got a translation... xD
Also Mega link was removed.
Well I haven't played this yet so it getting uncensored is a good excuse to try it

I'm sure Kagura is working through their backlog of games, I'm excited for " " that will be a big one

What I'm wondering though does Kagura even know if a game has a fan translating and do they even care if it has one?

(Also i see you're a fan of lynette Ass too my cultured comrade ;))

Reactions: Rizo

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Well I haven't played this yet so it getting uncensored is a good excuse to try it

I'm sure Kagura is working through their backlog of games, I'm excited for " " that will be a big one

What I'm wondering though does Kagura even know if a game has a fan translating and do they even care if it has one?

(Also i see you're a fan of lynette Ass too my cultured comrade ;))
The annoying thing about the backlog is there are games in there they announced from 2 years ago ans we're still waiting on them. At this point It's just a waiting and hoping. Also cultured ass admirer indeed. ;)

Reactions: Dawoodi

RabbitZer0

May 21, 2018
The annoying thing about the backlog is there are games in there they announced from 2 years ago ans we're still waiting on them. At this point It's just a waiting and hoping. Also cultured ass admirer indeed. ;)
The main reason why they're re-releasing is probably for two reasons.
1. Fan Translations don't particularly make the artist all that much more money, as they don't really have the same kind of publicity that a well known translation company has.
2. An official re-release of a game on a platform as large as Steam (and to a lesser degree the Kagura Games store) generates a substantial amount of traffic that of course, nets the original creator, as well as Kagura themselves a lot more money.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
annoys me when a good looking game is announced by other lesser games gets released first. like dungeon town,not bad but its way less good than less say apostle fucking 2

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Is the Kagura's version out yet ? If not, can someone tell me about when it will be available on here ? Thank you <3

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes