RPGM Completed Sonia and the Hypnotic City [v1.03] [StudioNAZE/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes
Apr 26, 2020
Having also the same problem regarding the black screen but can open menu thing.
Currently playing the game using joiplay app. any fix?

Reactions: LazyStar

freezethegfrog

Jun 5, 2020
I'm wondering if any of you could help me with the issue I'm running into. I've read the entire thread and couldn't solve the issue with what you guys spoke about. During my fight with the female robber at the beginning, I get a Loading Error message that says it failed to load: img/pictures/%E3%82%A2%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%AFs.png

Now I can click on the retry button every time it appears during the battle and finish the battle, but after the thieves retreat and I go into the Now Loading... screen I keep getting the same error. I kept clicking retry to see if it would continue the game like during the battle sequence, but after 10 minutes of trying, I'm still in the loading screen. I decided to try starting it after the trial and it seems to be working just fine, but I don't know how much of the game I missed.

Edit: it happened again during
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The Now Loading screen is stuck after defeating him.

Last edited:

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Im not sure if this will work but to all those getting the black screen or image not found error, backup your saves, then delete the game. Redownload the zip. When extracting, change the encoding of WinRAR to Japanese then extract. Restore the saves in the new folder

Reactions: LazyStar

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Sooooo, here it is guys, the patch I said I'd make for the missing battle and portrait translations.

Note: I had to take some liberties with the cum, since there is no alpha version of the default I had to use the only sample the game gave me.

Let me know if there is any mistake or other stuff that may need translation (not her states during sex, those are impossible for my skills)

Curiosity: It took me more time to make the patch art and tests than the editing of the game files lol

Edit1: FyeNyo and aifman7 found some bugs with the patch, thanks you for letting me know. They have all been fixed, hopefully. hehe
Edit2: Thanks again aifman7, the third time is a charm so the bug must be fixed now. lol
Please download it again if you have the previous version.

Patch Preview
View attachment 216076

Pro Tip: Don't spoil your game, just download and apply the patch ; )

Download 1.2:
link is down is there another alternate file sharing site?

Roland1324

Oct 17, 2018
The full save has been uploaded with the game itself.
Simply move file20.rpgsave in "sonia/クリア済みセーブデータ/", to "sonia/www/save/" folder ;)
I wasn't able to get either the save included with the game or this save to load in my download of the game.

Kato1104

Sep 18, 2018
I downloaded the game from another site, I copy the full save (file20) into save folder but my game doesn't have the save file 20 when I select continue
I tried delete the whole game folder and download the one from this site but wwhen I open the game, this is what I get
anyone knows what happened and how to fix it?
edit: I found a solution the former problem, I downloaded a full save folder from someone on this forum (not the file20 which was downloaded along with the game), deleted the original save folder, open the game and make sure the continue option is not available, close the game and copy the save downloaded into www folder, it works, I got the full save
1597249548044.png

Last edited:

Sasuren

Feb 6, 2020
can't even get the patch to start, keeps giving me this. this is from clean download, haven't even run game yet.
nothing running besides chrome and the patcher?
Screenshot (8).png

edit: not really sure why but it worked after trying again today when pc was started lol?

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I wish they would put that Image patch up on mega, there is no way i can get it from zippy, and trying to use zippy is like saying "Go ahead and rape my system, I just love to be spammed while I browse the web. fill my system with Pup's I think it is great!"

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I managed to finish this one, but I have to say for me << note the for me >> This was a very depressing game even though I did manage to get the good ending.

I will not give plot or anything I mean I have played Shoku games and loved them so it was not the abusiveness, but something about this one's character (her dialogue, and the way she was portrayed) just really made me feel terrible for them.

I found my self just spamming through the dialogue to get it over.

Somehow it just robbed all the funny feeling away :( [I am truly not sure why, but that was how it did me]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skyzenski

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
checking the comments and it seemed like some people like it straight forward while the majority wished it to be a game and some liked the combat. I liked the combat too btw, and I have to be with the majority now. The game seems kinda heavy, it lagged often. And the lack of choices hurt. The heroine is already hypnotized from the beginning by setting her destination and not let me do anything at all goddamn it. I tried to follow Riker because I think being a sex slave to a guy is better than the toilet. Then he pulled his crew on me. Damn it, but I guess if he kept the heroine to himself he will be hypnotized to faq till ded as well. What a waste of a good looking guy. The lack of choices is really annoying, when I tried to go and report the 2nd time she didn't want to. She wanted to go to the bed first! Damn you. And why have the "not yet" option if you can't do anything else anyway. Sorry, just my opinion on the game, even if I downloaded it for free opinions are still ok right? No hard offense or anything, but I admit I offended the dev a bit. It is just that being robbed of choices by the main character is painful. Like you are being controlled to suck someone's pp as a female so you can't choose to lick the balls first. I think visual novels are better, in here you have to control your character to the designated point to press space.

Reactions: Skyzenski

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
How to view gallery images?

That's was my question as well. Seem likes its just pics in gallery. Trying to view the 2 bonus afterstory scenes at the bottom, since they do not exist in Memories.
Found out by accident, that you have to put Sonia right next to the pin of each picture and press z. That will give you the option to view the selected scene.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes