RPGM Completed Sonia and the Hypnotic City [v1.03] [StudioNAZE/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes

jackbob24

Jul 18, 2018
Yeah I tried to add epilogue scenes to Kagura version too but it was really difficult so I gave up and just replaced the images in fan tl ver.
The two bonus scenes ARE in the game actually. They are only accessible in the recollection room, but the thing is, they're invisible (don't know how Kagura fucked things up this badly). You have to hug the black void/wall on the bottom of the screen until you find the one tile passage (it's somewhere in the middle).

Reactions: Akun Bakar

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
The two bonus scenes ARE in the game actually. They are only accessible in the recollection room, but the thing is, they're invisible (don't know how Kagura fucked things up this badly). You have to hug the black void/wall on the bottom of the screen until you find the one tile passage (it's somewhere in the middle).
Well they already updated the patch with two new scenes shown as below so everything worked out in the end.

1667212097047.png

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I remember how frustrated this game made me at the time
Many "bad endings" and the content that didn't lead to a bad ending was quite "Meh", the only thing that tempted me to re-download the game is the art style, I love the design of the protagonist, but after reaching the first bad ending I already disenchanted the game lol

Honestly, there are much better games out there than this one, but they decided to translate this

jackbob24

Jul 18, 2018
I remember how frustrated this game made me at the time
Many "bad endings" and the content that didn't lead to a bad ending was quite "Meh", the only thing that tempted me to re-download the game is the art style, I love the design of the protagonist, but after reaching the first bad ending I already disenchanted the game lol

Honestly, there are much better games out there than this one, but they decided to translate this
There's only 5 though? Three involve not losing a battle and two involve making the non-lewd choice when prompted. Are you not into bad endings in general?

I think it's much worse when a game doesn't have good endings at all or where the true end is bad.

Edit:
My bad, there are 6 in total. Four involve not losing a battle.

Last edited:

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
There's only 5 though? Three involve not losing a battle and two involve making the non-lewd choice when prompted. Are you not into bad endings in general?

I think it's much worse when a game doesn't have good endings at all or where the true end is bad.
The truth is that I have never liked bad endings, I avoid those endings at all costs.

If I remember correctly, the first time I played this game when it was still in Japanese, I got to an ending where the protagonist managed to defeat the bad guys but was partially hypnotized, so now she wasn't wearing any underwear anymore and if they knew the phrases with the one she was hypnotized you could have her under control.

I love Remtairy games because even if you completely corrupt her protagonist there is a happy ending for her.

Sorry if something is not fully understood, I'm still learning English :p

• Love
Reactions: jackbob24

jackbob24

Jul 18, 2018
The truth is that I have never liked bad endings, I avoid those endings at all costs.

If I remember correctly, the first time I played this game when it was still in Japanese, I got to an ending where the protagonist managed to defeat the bad guys but was partially hypnotized, so now she wasn't wearing any underwear anymore and if they knew the phrases with the one she was hypnotized you could have her under control.

I love Remtairy games because even if you completely corrupt her protagonist there is a happy ending for her.

Sorry if something is not fully understood, I'm still learning English :p
I see! I understand the feeling. Like you, I used to have a somewhat harsher stance towards bad endings, but lately I've come to appreciate them. I believe authors do expect their audience to have conflicted feelings when reading works like these.

Can't say I remember the scene you mention. Are you sure she wasn't wearing crotchless panties? In the good ending the three heroes are on the road home when a gust of wind lifts Sonia's skirt, revealing her lewd underwear. She'd been hypnotized before to not notice them (I guess). The guys awkwardly tell her the underwear she's wearing is definitely NOT normal, to Sonia's dismay. They then joke that it seems like it'll still take some time before all the hypnosis they've been through completely wears off. Roll credits.

Unfortunately, it does seem like all the guys in the town who were in on the abuse (although some of them may have been hypnotized too, hard to say) are going to go scot-free. Well, unless Sonia (or some of the other women) remember the confessions the perpetrators made when the hypnosis completely wears off.

I haven't played Melty's Quest yet, but Karryn's Prison was really fun!
Don't worry, your English is fine!

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
What are these 2 scenes they added? because the only change I notice in the recollection room is that the tiny space below was removed. Can someone tell me which two are new? Because they aren't exactly in order, so it's not like I've just need to watch the last two.

Pelbobo

Sep 9, 2016
Has anyone found how to fix the black background when running the game through anrdoid? Both JoiPlay and Maldives have this issue :(

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
There is A TON of urination scenes probably more than actual sex scenes so if that's not your cup of tea i suggest you do not play this game and figure that out the hard way like i did. The game is more story based than an actual game 99.5% of the game is reading dialogue .4% is walking 5 feet to get to the next scene the the last .1% is actual combat. Take these into consideration if your looking into playing this "game".
Good "game" if you like things like that just not really my cup of tea
That's a shame. Golden showers are unfortunately not my cup of tea so thanks for the heads up.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sonia And The Hypnotic City [1.0.3] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (505 MB/ 137 MB) : , ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sergyo_ml

Akun Bakar

Sep 3, 2023
Thanks for this. I was checking out the CG in the game files and found 2 scene that were not in the recollection room and thought it was just unfinished content that they left in the files. Turns out, it's in the game recollection room but just bugged and in the void.

For those who wants to check it out, it's below these two void points. Just press Z here under these two spots in the recollection room after you beat the game. They're CGs that are supposed to take place near the end of the game so when she's already corrupted.

1695252395305.png 1695252465711.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jackbob24

EasternRoman

May 2, 2021
it's kinda meh. I normally really enjoy this kind of stuff, but the complete railroading makes me feel as though I'm reading a doujin that's pretending not be one. Can't see myself finishing it really.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes