noobicious

Oct 19, 2020
looks good so far but i cant use any keys like typeing my name at the start or wsad for the gameplay anyone know how to fix?

ERRmak

Jun 17, 2019
Как жалко что спустя столько лет её так и не перевели на русский

• Angry
Reactions: evaw
Jul 23, 2020
please add at the very least Mega Nz and/or google drive download links, all current ones are garbage links that take 1-2+ hours to download even on gigabit internet, or in the case of the FILESFM link wont even allow you to download unless you make a account.

DropMeFiles site "averages" around 644-675 KB/s in download speeds
Pixel Drain site "averages" around 626-670 KB/s in download speeds
Bad Download Speed File Hosters.png

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
IIRC...there's no sexual content aside from taking SLIGHTLY risqué pic and that's all.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
This game is just an ecchi game, are there any mods for nudes?
Hmm, there's some mod i've found but it's not a full nude mod. Better than nothing.

Passed the site and the file in VirusTotal, didn't find a single thing.

Also, will link a thread i found in some site, well it's a thread where the guys that were working in the mods were talking, one guy even posted the info to be able to mod the game so, if someone here want to mod the game, he will be able to use the tread for some help

Last message in this thread on this site was on 2018 so don't really need to talk here x)

Reactions: Varisha

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
I love to be the photographer, so i really don't care about the "sexual content."
Also me; -How do we do for her to get naked? :D

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I love to be the photographer, so i really don't care about the "sexual content."
Also me; -How do we do for her to get naked? :D
Well, the closest we can get her naked is by the mod i've posted earlier. Sadly, no full mode but the good news is i also have posted a thread where the modder shows how he modified the models so, someone will be able to use that.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
right the game about Nitroplus' sfw mascot honestly I was surprised she dosen't make a cameo in the games they made with "MAGES." like Stines;Gate.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
If OP wants, he can link my post with the mod i have posted so it will be easier to find it later