Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
how do i leave her naked ? :confused:
We can't. The most we can do is using the mod i've provided at page 2, which changes some outfits. Tho, if someone is interested, he can try to mod the game, that's also why i left a thread of another site that shows a guy modding the game and he explained how to do it. It was in 2018 tho so maybe we have better means now to do it. Anyway.

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
We can't. The most we can do is using the mod i've provided at page 2, which changes some outfits. Tho, if someone is interested, he can try to mod the game, that's also why i left a thread of another site that shows a guy modding the game and he explained how to do it. It was in 2018 tho so maybe we have better means now to do it. Anyway.
try it

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
If i could do some modding, i would already have at least started. I'm just some random guy with no skills in modelling or anything else so i can't really do anything. I've shared the thread and all because if someone wants to try, at least there's some help already.

Anyway, i don't even have the game downloaded, waiting to recover my internet that's not bad, have to wait 10 days at least x)

Reactions: Varisha

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
At first glance it seemed like nothing, but I watched the short trailer and it seems really good. Thanks for sharing ;-)