BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Intro2a_2.png

Overview:
Sophia began her career as a young adult in a small local massage parlor.
After the owner retired, Sophia took over the massage parlor from her and continued to work.
After some time, she had the opportunity to buy an abandoned city bath,
for a little money and turn it into a modern spa and wellness center,
naming it Sophia's Spa, but also keeping the name "massage parlor" as a reminder of the beginnings of her career.
Located in the city park, with a rich clientele, Sophia's Spa has been operating successfully for years.
However, faced with increasingly strong competition, Sophia decided to make changes in the business.
During the past few days, Sophia talked to her employees and inquired about what and how the competition is doing.
Everything pointed to the need to introduce changes in work.
At the morning meeting, Sophia will explain to her girls what the business situation is and what changes are necessary...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-07
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: Danny -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01.249
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

screenshot0009.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0014.png
screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0015.png

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sophia's Spa [v0.01.231a] [Danny]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm, No settings option, so cannot change text speed.. :(
As in? You can click ctrl/tab to end the sentence, and also tab skip, and other things unless you mean something else? It has the options in help, it's an alpha and very early in, but I guess if you mean instant text, think tab does it.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Nice! A spa management game, I always wanted to make one too. Looks interesting!

Reactions: Back

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
As in? You can click ctrl/tab to end the sentence, and also tab skip, and other things unless you mean something else? It has the options in help, it's an alpha and very early in, but I guess if you mean instant text, think tab does it.
Correct, its Left Tab, most others use Left CTRL. Its fine though.

What I mean though is that I do want to read it, but not have to click every 5 secs. If the option was there to set the speed of text, we can often set the speed of text in the options, so a suitable rate where we can read it and not have to click. So its like a faster skip, but at a slower rate to read it and not click.

The Tab works but its just for skipping., so thats too fast. Hope I am making sense.

GG though.. :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Correct, its Left Tab, most others use Left CTRL. Its fine though.

What I mean though is that I do want to read it, but not have to click every 5 secs. If the option was there to set the speed of text, we can often set the speed of text in the options, so a suitable rate where we can read it and not have to click. So its like a faster skip, but at a slower rate to read it and not click.

The Tab works but its just for skipping., so thats too fast. Hope I am making sense.

GG though.. :)
Yeah, I gotcha, it's pretty early stage of the game, might be the third version, so maybe they will add those kinds of things. It is rare to find a Ren'Py game with no options though.

Reactions: IXL
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes