VN Ren'Py Sophie [Ch. 1 v1.0] [SerahArt3D]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Looks promising. I'll maybe wait for a few more builds before playing. Hopefully some animations and a compelling story to get into

Good luck Dev

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
With Kinetic novels, there is always the normal question to ask from my perspective: how much of one is it? Like, I hate just reading text as the story passes me by. My other hand needs to be doing something LOL. I'm fine with having no choice that actually impacts the plot or the story flow, but having choices of peep/not peep or dialogue - even if they don't actually matter - helps the enjoyment. So how much of a novel is this kinetic game?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sophie [Ch. 1 v1.0] [SerahArt3D] - Compressed

Win/Linux [60 MB]
- - - -

Mac [45 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Gods, I hope it gets more exciting than this introduction, very dull and tedious. Little to nothing to get people on board.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Love the start of your game/story. Sophie is a real cutie, with those huge innocent eyes, and what a body. Those nipples could cause some serious damage. I would love to be sucking on those. Very interested in seeing where we are going to be taking our innocent lamb. It's a given that Matt will be corrupting her, but, what will he do with her? Teach her how to use her gifts to make big money on the street? Will he become her pimp? Since her husband works long hours maybe Sophie will take a job in a shit-hole bar (one of my most favorite fantasies), having to wear a slutty outfit and is encouraged to go the extra mile to make the drunks happy and to get big tips. Eventually, she starts to take money from some of them for extra services in the backroom. Even riding the bus or a train isn't safe for our poor Sophie, her body is her worse enemy because it draws attention all the time and from everywhere. Postman, repairman, landlord, delivery man, market manager, movie theater. All this without Jhon, her husband, having one clue.
Food for thought, SarahArt3D, oh and would also love to see Sophie doing some serious carpet munching too. She needs to make friends with a hot little redhead minx, with green eyes, on the dainty side (for contrast).

girusan

Apr 4, 2024
Serious inquiry: Does the netorare tag really apply to this game? Sophie is the MC, and from what I can tell, it doesn't seem like her significant other is doing any cheating. The NTR tag specifies that the MC has to be made jealous, but this seems to just be a cheating(tag) game. Seems like Jhon would need to be the MC for the NTR tag to fit.
You're technically correct, but it's worth noting that about a quarter of all games with the 'netorare' tag also include the 'female protagonist' tag. I think it makes sense to allow these tags to coexist. There are plenty of users on the forum who get pissed off by these tags (even when they're not actually present in the game), so it's only fair to give them the option to filter them out.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes