kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Dev, it might be good to have a quick recap at the beginning of each update. Or maybe something like what Chasing Sunsets does. At the end of each chapter you get a rundown of what happened and what actions the MC carried out, as well as stat changes.

This game is particularly prone to confusion because there are quite a few story threads so I think a refresher of some kind could be useful.
You can click "your choices" and see what you did.

Reactions: DavyCroquette

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
Thank you for your creativity. This is a wonderful piece of writing, even without the erotic scenes, it was a pleasure to read. True had to translate into russian, auto-translation.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Man, you really deserve more support. This game is great. I can't bring myself to ask heroes to leak it even though 45 days are a lot to wait.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I love this game but god it's starting to get very confusing too many choices, too many stories happening at the same time and it doesn't look like the game is close to finishing does anyone have a tutorial mod?

SanySuny

Feb 25, 2022
No, not at the moment. Either she dies or when you are in the bunker, she escapes. In the next update, I've added a choice where you decide not to kill her, leaving the possibility that she will come back.

And she will come back ;)
We definitely need Eva back with one of the main roles. She is best girl and in my opinion the best character.
Felt really bad when she left or just got killed off so early on.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sophie: The Girl from the Zone [v0|2.90] [DavyCroquette]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SophieTheGirlFromTheZone-0.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dec 13, 2019
The game warning says:

"Un mystérieux virus s'est propagé. Lentement au début, puis très rapidement. Vos amis et collègues ont été infectés. Mais ils ne sont pas morts. Ils sont devenus quelque chose de pire que la mort."

The answer is they became human. So I mean what can be worse than death if not a human being?

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes