Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's almost impossible to give a content warning for this one lol
Yeah, it's not an easy one....

I think the easiest way I can say it is like a cross between Game of Thrones and Walking Dead.

The dev has no problem making people suffer and killing characters off but the MC and his girls have made it through .... which is more than can be said for some characters.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Liking what im seeing so far. Id love a gallery though. im certain ive missed few scenes but not sure how to get them.

I have already looked into this problem. A small red padlock appears at the top right of the page when you miss an action. But you're right, I would have to find a solution to visualize the missed choices.

Reactions: vekker

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Any animated scenes in this game?
There are a few, but I'm a beginner so I'd rather not have a lot of animation, rather they're ugly.
Making a quality animation takes a lot of rendering time and the weight of the video is huge. I had made a rather successful one, but I did not put it, because there were 150 images
250 MB for 5 seconds of video. For 10 hours of 3d rendering...

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The two heroines will never get fucked by another guy even less raped... There will never be any pre - teenagers, there will never be incest... There will never be necrophilia (... you just gave me an idea! Well, there will be necrophilia, but not by the MC lol ) Good day
So those two are the only LIs of the game right? To other females anything can happen:unsure: or are you planning to add more LIs or "heroines" later on?.
Also, If there is going to be necrophillia I would prefer if it was the MC doing it. I dont really like voyeur scenes.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
I played this nearly non stop last night, to the end of current content. Really like the story and characters so far and very much looking forward to the next update. This type of story telling is difficult to get right, but I think your doing a great job of it so far. Noticed a poster of Inception on a wall in Linda's room ... hmmmm foreshadowing maybe? :sneaky:

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
I played this nearly non stop last night, to the end of current content. Really like the story and characters so far and very much looking forward to the next update. This type of story telling is difficult to get right, but I think your doing a great job of it so far. Noticed a poster of Inception on a wall in Linda's room ... hmmmm foreshadowing maybe? :sneaky:
Thank you for your message, it makes me very happy :)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes