Sexywolf24

May 15, 2023
Does anyone have a walk through for this game i like to see what i have to do to unlock some of the lock scenes of the game.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Does anyone have a walk through for this game i like to see what i have to do to unlock some of the lock scenes of the game.
- Choices unlock scenes at various points throughout the story. (A choice made at the beginning of the game may only have consequences after 2 hours of gameplay).
- Having more points with a character or reaching a certain point threshold unlocks scenes. However, if you focus on one character, scenes with other characters will inevitably remain locked, making it impossible to see them.
- A specific choice can also immediately or in the long term unlock a scene.
- As the main character becomes more immersed in the story, choices have increasingly significant consequences.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700140181137.png
The Girl from the zone [v0|2.7] [FRENCH / ENGLISH / SPANISH]
ChangeLog:
Code: 100%
Text: 100%
3D: 100%
Translation: 100%
3D Improvement: 95%

• Story continuation (about 30 minutes)
  • 600 new images
  • 17 animations
  • Modification of over 800 3D images
  • Addition of 4 animations at the beginning of the game
  • Bug fixes
  • Reduced difficulty to unlock certain scenes

Reactions: pochops

Judy89

Sep 20, 2023
bonjour, ce jeu est vraiment génial, j'ai essayé toutes les possibilités, j'ai réussi à tout faire en vert, mais impossible avec Becky, comment faire ?

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
bonjour, ce jeu est vraiment génial, j'ai essayé toutes les possibilités, j'ai réussi à tout faire en vert, mais impossible avec Becky, comment faire ?
Hello, thank you very much for your comment! It’s nice!
Quite simply, when you are next to the burning plane, make the choices:
- insult them
- insult them
- Take the gun.

Bonjour, merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire ! Ca fait plaiZ !
Tout simplement, lorsque vous êtes à côté de l'avion en feu, faites les choix :
- les insulter
- les insulter
- Prends le pistolet.

Aug 11, 2022
When I first saw this game's preview, I was quite intruiged but not really ready to test myself in it. But as I've ended my first playthrough, I've come to a conclusion that I want more - try every way, select different characters to improve relations with. It was really thrilling adventure with some unexpected outcomes (and for that I humbly bow to you, dev - well done). I think this is the kind of game I was looking for - with the real impact on the story and characters. Thank you very much!

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
When I first saw this game's preview, I was quite intruiged but not really ready to test myself in it. But as I've ended my first playthrough, I've come to a conclusion that I want more - try every way, select different characters to improve relations with. It was really thrilling adventure with some unexpected outcomes (and for that I humbly bow to you, dev - well done). I think this is the kind of game I was looking for - with the real impact on the story and characters. Thank you very much!
:love: wow, thank you so much :)

Reactions: MadGoatSoldier

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SophieTheGirlFromTheZone-0.2.70
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: mact89

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sophie: The Girl from the Zone [v0|2.70] [ DavyCroquette]

NOTE: If you are going to add my links to the OP, just link to this post.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

adata

Jun 6, 2020
Hello,
when start than:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 17213, in script
old "Sophie"
old "Sophie"
Exception: A translation for "Sophie" already exists at game/LaFilledelaZone_script.rpy:17218.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "I:\Spiele\La fille de la zone\Lafilledelazone-v0_2.7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "I:\Spiele\La fille de la zone\Lafilledelazone-v0_2.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Sophie"
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
old "Sophie"
File "I:\Spiele\La fille de la zone\Lafilledelazone-v0_2.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2751, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "I:\Spiele\La fille de la zone\Lafilledelazone-v0_2.7-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 475, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "I:\Spiele\La fille de la zone\Lafilledelazone-v0_2.7-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 415, in add
raise Exception("A translation for \"{}\" already exists at {}:{}.".format(
Exception: A translation for "Sophie" already exists at game/LaFilledelaZone_script.rpy:17218.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
SOPHIE: La fille de la zone v0_2.7
Sat Dec 9 06:26:07 2023

Whats That?

Thanks.

Greetings .
adata

adata

Jun 6, 2020
Aha,

found out. I have to delete the file "LaFilledelaZone_script.rpy and rpyc" then it works. Why is that? Doesn't make any sense. Greetings
adata

Reactions: DavyCroquette

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I feel like I'm playing a completely different game than what is advertised/what others are playing.

The preview pics show all these daz renders, yet when I start up the game, it is just random backgrounds with what looks like AI characters over it. There are no renders, just drawn faces pasted over blurry pictures of locations. The translation is... not good at all. And choices don't even matter. Picking your name doesn't matter either. You choose a name (the default is Nathan), but they all call you David instead. Like, wtf?

I see all these high reviews and people praising how great this game is, yet I just don't see it. I downloaded the game from the link on the main page, is there a different version that everyone else is playing? Or does this game have a bad start, but get better later?

It's just really confusing. o_O

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
These are features of a very idiosincrosy story told from random points in the timeline of the characters ... where scenes get addede all throughout the runtime witevery coming update.
I feel like I'm playing a completely different game than what is advertised/what others are playing.

The preview pics show all these daz renders, yet when I start up the game, it is just random backgrounds with what looks like AI characters over it. There are no renders, just drawn faces pasted over blurry pictures of locations. The translation is... not good at all. And choices don't even matter. Picking your name doesn't matter either. You choose a name (the default is Nathan), but they all call you David instead. Like, wtf?

I see all these high reviews and people praising how great this game is, yet I just don't see it. I downloaded the game from the link on the main page, is there a different version that everyone else is playing? Or does this game have a bad start, but get better later?

It's just really confusing. o_O
Read harder into the many features this story stands to incorporate in a short run time:

Are you willing to step outside your comfort zone? If you feel something is not right, don't worry, for only he who completes the journey reaps his rewards.
Are you ready to question what you thought was real?
inviting players to abandon the notion of selecting a specific heroine to guide their journey. Instead, I hope they allow themselves to be carried by the narrative thread, immersing themselves in every twist and turn.

Seems your MC outgrew your Thade phase in his game life ...
he be David slaying Goliath now.

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes