DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
thx i mean too many path and choose make me feel little be mess up
There are many small choices that unlock or do not unlock scenes in the short, long, or even very long term. However, it is possible to unlock 95% of a route at once. But if you focus on a single girl, you will not be able to unlock everything at once. I recommend balancing the feelings and having just a bit more with the girl you prefer (if she isn't already dead :p :ROFLMAO:)

Edit:
Currently, the important girls in the story are: Sophie, Vicky, Linda, Eva, Margaux, Charlotte, Léa, June. Summer might have a bigger role. Then, there's Jessica, who might get pregnant

As for the others, don't get too attached to them

Last edited:

alex200611

Aug 24, 2022
talking about jessica i just play her path but still i restart 4 5 times still dont understand how to get her ass i mean in the story line i need to fuck her ass first and then i can go further right ?i play other path in the boat i mean fight back the bad guy not get kill

alex200611

Aug 24, 2022
Look in the gallery, you will see the scenes you missed and how to unlock them
i want but i cant i start the game in other chapter and i unlock it when i restart in the begining i dont know what i choose it make me lock it
boss will you make a WALKTHROUGH?

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
How much trans content is currently in the game and what are the plans for it? Trans on male? Male on trans? Trans on female?

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
How much trans content is currently in the game and what are the plans for it? Trans on male? Male on trans? Trans on female?
At the moment there are only 2 trans scenes but there will be more later. And only trans women. (Woman with a cock) Mc fucks woman with a cock

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes