DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Can we have more violence in the story, like rape, murder, necrophilia and the obvious cannibalism in a realistic apocalyptic future?
A RAW CRUDE story to make all players very uncomfortable and nervous. Thats is making a diferent story than the others 99% of cute safe games here. All hail games as RAPTUS, a mark making diference in quality on story telling here.
Your game anyway is in a good path in it.
Regards.
Murder, necrophilia (crazy guy having sex with zombies), and cannibalism are already included. As for rape, I won't create any scenes where the main character participates in a rape. There are scenes depicting rape for the sake of "atmosphere" (in an apocalyptic world, it's very believable), but in no case does the main character participate. I don't want to give the impression that I'm promoting rape (in fact, the rapist characters in the story die in terrible suffering (see the next update)). Additionally, I might have problems with game distribution, as many platforms prohibit rape (understandably)

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Murder, necrophilia (crazy guy having sex with zombies), and cannibalism are already included. As for rape, I won't create any scenes where the main character participates in a rape. There are scenes depicting rape for the sake of "atmosphere" (in an apocalyptic world, it's very believable), but in no case does the main character participate. I don't want to give the impression that I'm promoting rape (in fact, the rapist characters in the story die in terrible suffering (see the next update)). Additionally, I might have problems with game distribution, as many platforms prohibit rape (understandably)
When i said RAPE, i was not saying the MC, as in the story is obvious the MC is not a evil rapist raider fallout like. I was talking as scenario, like others, same with necrophilia. Obvious i dont want to see the MC, or me, in the story, making sex with a putrid corpse. All the tematics i named is to be seen as ilustration and background for a fallen future time, in my idea, but obvious i never want to see in a story where the MC was built as a decent guy, to comit himself rape and necro. But i like to see these two themes, as a background, like you said, two raiders rapes other person, cause theyre evil, because those times are like that, but in the end they can die.
: )

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
When i said RAPE, i was not saying the MC, as in the story is obvious the MC is not a evil rapist raider fallout like. I was talking as scenario, like others, same with necrophilia. Obvious i dont want to see the MC, or me, in the story, making sex with a putrid corpse. All the tematics i named is to be seen as ilustration and background for a fallen future time, in my idea, but obvious i never want to see in a story where the MC was built as a decent guy, to comit himself rape and necro. But i like to see these two themes, as a background, like you said, two raiders rapes other person, cause theyre evil, because those times are like that, but in the end they can die.
: )
next update :p

Reactions: The Black Cat

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
It's not listed in the tag, but just adding here for those unaware and might catch them off guard, there technically is NTR here by the way, if you are romancing Sophie. (Avoidable)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other scenes of other girls being fucked by other men isn't NTR in the strictest sense but the Sophie one is clear cut definitely NTR given the established relationship between MC and Sophie.

Last edited:

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
It's not listed in the tag, but just adding here for those unaware and might catch them off guard, there technically is NTR here by the way, if you are romancing Sophie. (Avoidable)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other scenes of other girls being fucked by other men isn't NTR in the strictest sense but the Sophie one is clear cut definitely NTR given the established relationship between MC and Sophie.
It's a dream (technically nothing happens :p) and it's largely avoidable.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes