indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn ..i'm trilled cuz the new update is out, but i'm kind of disappointed to see in Changelog that there is some rework in previous chapter...does this mean i need to restart all over again?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
IT was always the case: dev killed everybody on the yacht in the first updates. Now, we slowly begin to save this or that babe.
damn ..i'm trilled cuz the new update is out, but i'm kind of disappointed to see in Changelog that there is some rework in previous chapter...does this mean i need to restart all over again?
Or not. you can just live the rollercoaster as it enters the tumbles and the twists of new and enthralling relationships.

Jul 24, 2021
Whats the futa tag for ... Im surprised no one is talking about it..
(Im surprised no one is whining about it)**
Wait just realized from gallery its a trans ................................

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
No, you don't have to

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Whats the futa tag for ... Im surprised no one is talking about it..
(Im surprised no one is whining about it)**
Wait just realized from gallery its a trans ................................
At one point, you are asked about your fantasy - to be with a dwarf, transsexual... If you choose the transsexual, you will have a path with transsexuals; if you choose something else, you won't see them. For now, there are only two

May 17, 2020
Is there away to reset winrar files to normal I accidently pushed a buttton on keyboard and now all winrar files are unpacked in their folders and I want it back to normal
Here is an example of what I mean

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The game seems to lock me out of paths for some reason while I do choose sexual content with side characters.

why.jpg

Why though :HideThePain:

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
In the boat part, if you choose to go with them they kill the others and if you choose the other option someone also dies.
I didn't like that, but as the developer said (we have to get out of our comfort zone, etc., etc.
story:10/10
girls: 10/10
good game

Reactions: shoiry

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
In the boat part, if you choose to go with them they kill the others and if you choose the other option someone also dies.
I didn't like that, but as the developer said (we have to get out of our comfort zone, etc., etc.
story:10/10
girls: 10/10
good game
Thank you so much! Feel free to leave a review directly on the game :p

Reactions: shadow_steve3395
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes