DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
If you have a few minutes to fill out this survey, it's completely anonymous :)

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I discover this game today and started playing.
Love the translation mixture of the French language with English. Gives an special Aura. Unique and i like it. Dont understand why people complain so much.
But i have a problem meanwhile...

Im in the middle of Chapter 1, and i have a doubt. It is possible to save Clemence, the pig tail hair blonde in the gas station? When she gets attacked by a zombie theres a test who will fail automatic (red) and she dies, so im guessing my past choices where not correct. What is the correct number or option, in the relationships, who trigger or unlock the alternative outcome, the sucess (green) passing, and saving her in that situation? How i unlock her saving, or she will die anyway? : )

Cumprimentos de Portugal.

IMAGE 1 Before the attack:

Captura de ecrã 2023-12-10 063855.png

IMAGE 2 The attack with the red/Unlock/fail signal key under "Your Feelings" option:

Captura de ecrã 2023-12-10 064054.png

T.T

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
I discover this game today and started playing.
Love the translation mixture of the French language with English. Gives an special Aura. Unique and i like it. Dont understand why people complain so much.
But i have a problem meanwhile...

Im in the middle of Chapter 1, and i have a doubt. It is possible to save Clemence, the pig tail hair blonde in the gas station? When she gets attacked by a zombie theres a test who will fail automatic (red) and she dies, so im guessing my past choices where not correct. What is the correct number or option, in the relationships, who trigger or unlock the alternative outcome, the sucess (green) passing, and saving her in that situation? How i unlock her saving, or she will die anyway? : )

Cumprimentos de Portugal.

IMAGE 1 Before the attack:

View attachment 3160493

IMAGE 2 The attack with the red/Unlock/fail signal key under "Your Feelings" option:

View attachment 3160499

T.T
Thank you for your comment :) You can have an alternative death, but in any case (for now), she dies. I would say you took the path with June; I invite you to take the path with Linda. To do that, you need to make the other choice on Fred's boat.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Black Cat

benny9188

Sep 10, 2020
j'adore le concepte du jeu mais ça serai bien d'avoir des INT pour savoir quoi faire afin d'avoir les actions/scenes cachées. J'etais bloqué avec Eva, tu m'as expliqué et maintenant je suis coincé avec jessica ;).

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
j'adore le concepte du jeu mais ça serai bien d'avoir des INT pour savoir quoi faire afin d'avoir les actions/scenes cachées. J'etais bloqué avec Eva, tu m'as expliqué et maintenant je suis coincé avec jessica ;).
You won't be able to unlock everything because if you choose a certain option for one character, it will inevitably block a scene for another character at some point. Choices can have long-term consequences; an insignificant choice at the beginning of the game may only have repercussions after 2 hours of gameplay, while others have immediate effects. Some scenes also unlock based on your "devil" or "angel" points. So, even if you've made the right choices, if you have more devil or angel points, you won't unlock the scene. For example, for the scene with Becky in the cabin, you need two specific choices, but also more devil points to unlock another choice that leads to an additional scene (which is cool, by the way).

Tu ne pourras pas tout débloquer car si tu choisis un certain choix pour un personnage, cela bloquera forcément à un moment ou un autre une scène pour un autre personnage. Les choix peuvent avoir des conséquences à long terme ; un choix insignifiant en début de jeu peut avoir des répercussions uniquement après 2 heures de jeu, tandis que d'autres ont des effets immédiats. Certaines scènes se débloquent également en fonction de tes points "devil" ou "angel". Donc, même si tu as fait les bons choix, mais par exemple si tu as plus de points devil ou angel, tu ne déverrouilleras pas la scène. Par exemple, pour la scène avec Becky dans la cabane, tu as besoin de deux choix spécifiques, mais aussi de plus de points devil pour débloquer un autre choix qui te conduit à une scène supplémentaire (qui est cool, d'ailleurs).

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Oh poor Clemence!! And I felt like she was the special one to me in this story.
That big booty and curvy boody drove me crazy. So she dies without a Doggy Style scene? With that thick body? What a waste. I know the MC dreams about her in the story, but it's not serious or real. At least it deserved a scene of carnal intervention with the MC before the obvious announced death of a secondary character in the story. I even had the story ready:

"They are attacked by the living dead, MC and Clemence are separated from the rest of the group by the heat of the battle/action, and in an alley, with a large dumpster leaning against the wall, the floor full of smelly bodies of the living dead, Clemence confesses to animal attraction that he felt for MC as soon as he saw him. She feels the hormones raging, and she also confesses that she wants to meet her father, with a grandbaby in her belly! To continue the family lineage. The MC, excited after the battle, is in charge of having hardcore doggy style sex with her against the trash can in the alley. To the sound of her moans, the sound of calls from the rest of the group is added in search of the two... The MC is satisfied with this thick blonde beauty, and they both join the rest of the group with another secret in their belly. plus another recently pregnant. The second in days, by MC."

Her end would be tragic, but erotic and obscene. She would die in a gang bang with eight raiders. Yes, it would be a little like that other rape scene in the game, but more complete with the following scenario:

"The raiders caught the girl and tortured her to extract information on the whereabouts of the rest of the group.
The rest of the group is nearby, hiding in bushes or bushes, watching what they are doing to her, including the MC. (This scene would be a kind of NTR scene.)
She doesn't say anything relevant to them. They then decide to use her and finish her. First they rape her aggressively.
In turns. Obscenely. The MC can't do anything, because he either tries to save her, or the group, and obviously the greatest number of lives to save is what counts. They can only helplessly watch the misfortune and death of a girl.
After using the girl, they cut her throat, then her head, where they hang her on a pole. But the head of the raiders appears, a hallucinated drug addict, and rapes Clemence's lifeless and headless body, while laughing evilly, in a scene of necrophilia, a common thing in a Mad Max world without rules, without limits."

Anyway, the obvious normal day to day life in that environment, without paying attention to the muhfeelings of snowflake gamers who live in a woke world, who take offense at every little thing, and try to limit Dev's idea and genius, because they don't like it, get offended or don't understand it. Obvious this is not the usual HAREM GAME.
And therefore they try to influence and limit the creativity of the Dev.
In a hostile apocalyptic world is unforgiving, and cruel, it is not to please whether LIs die, or not.
If Clemence has to die, in my fantasy, let it be in a very memorable, but horrible, and obscene way as possible, compatible with that thick delicious body, the perfect victim of a Z series film. It will be unique and please the fappers who obvious whant something different than 98 per cent of vanilla erotic games.
Hope the DEV keep his idea, not changing because of some crying babies and muhfeelings.

Another thing, most of the girls are very good looking, slim and elegant.
Its good but, its possible to put a chubby girl too? Theres people who love a more thick and curve girl, and with all that girls in the game, why not having a cute chubby girl?
I love fat girls, i dont have any shame of that, theyre great! And putting one only will please more people in this great game. Different body sizes is realistic and diversify the tastes. Clemence was, until the place i played in the game, the most thick and curve girl on the story, so its bad i saw her dying. We will see another plumpy in the future?
I hope so!

Rest in peace Clemence, i will miss you, your bad luck was you are only a secondary NPC in a zombie game, flesh to the undead...
And i was dreaming with Doggy Style scenes with a big blonde thick girl on this game, in an alternative path... ooooowww dammit!

: D
!

I really like your scenario, and it's motivating to create some really gory stuff (I'm sometimes afraid of going too far). And yes, there are other dummy characters. There's Margaux (whom I find very sexy). She was my favorite for a while, but I'm starting to get bored with her... (she might meet her end one of these days, lol) But there will be others. I love all kinds of female bodies, big, skinny, short, tall, big breasts, small breasts... All girls are beautiful :) (well, almost)

• Red Heart

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Why does the 'recommended choice' get everyone killed? Or will this be the better choice in the long term?

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Very Interesting Game / Premise. I'm trying to pursue Eva, but I find the 'red lock' everywhere. What do I do to avoid that?

1702280626830.png

Reactions: kweeks1

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Why does the 'recommended choice' get everyone killed? Or will this be the better choice in the long term?
It's the choice that is currently the most developed for the storyline. I invite you to take the other path after completing the first one.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
What's the requirement of "hugging" Fiona in the shelter? MC outright refuses even though she gave him a blowjob hours ago.
I dislike this the most about this game. So many limitations.

Reactions: kweeks1

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
What's the requirement of "hugging" Fiona in the shelter? MC outright refuses even though she gave him a blowjob hours ago.
I dislike this the most about this game. So many limitations.
He's embarrassed to do that in front of the girls, that's all. If you don't do anything with Fiona, he doesn't mind holding her.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Is there any way to convince Eva to stay with the group. I keep getting 2 red locks during her decision. My character told her I love you and had sex with her too.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Is there any way to convince Eva to stay with the group. I keep getting 2 red locks during her decision. My character told her I love you and had sex with her too.
No, not at the moment. Either she dies or when you are in the bunker, she escapes. In the next update, I've added a choice where you decide not to kill her, leaving the possibility that she will come back.

And she will come back ;)

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes