Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
"Game of Thrones" Red wedding SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS GAME ..
This work is characterized by violent, macabre elements, and at times, unsettling occurrences, borrowing traits from cinematic films. If I were to paint a portrait of the plot, it would be a blend of "Game of Thrones," where the unpredictable reigns, "Shutter Island," and "A Clockwork Orange" for madness, while also adding a touch of "Inception" for dreams. The entire narrative unfolds in a dystopian world where aggressiveness prevails among the majority.
This story does not target a broad audience; rather, it represents an intimate connection between my creativity and the power of text. Expect painful losses, uncertain initial comprehension of the tale, but I assure you that each element will find its place, ultimately giving profound meaning to the entirety.
so there will be deaths if I choose the wrong choices?
BE PREPARED, GAMERS!!! pLOT BE railroading MC into countless hopeless hapless situations.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how many contents are in there atm in term of hours ? are the loss /rape of LI\friends unskippable ?

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
how many contents are in there atm in term of hours ? are the loss /rape of LI\friends unskippable ?
I'm not sure I understand your question. There are approximately 2.5 hours of gameplay. All the sex scenes are avoidable. Rape scene also, although I advise not to skip it for the sake of the rest of the story. (press crtl) to accelerate.

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Why do I get a red lock with Eva (when we wake up in the new boat) even when she has the most points?
I just checked, there might actually be a bug... :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Edit: I just took a closer look, there is no bug, but 1 hidden point not indicated in the menu.
In the choice: "Wow... You are all," Said: "magnificent!"

niemandasked

Feb 13, 2021
I just checked, there might actually be a bug... :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Edit: I just took a closer look, there is no bug, but 1 hidden point not indicated in the menu.
In the choice: "Wow... You are all," Said: "magnificent!"
I tried a combination of different choices (bury, don't bury, kiss, don't kiss, etc), including this one you mentioned, and I still get the red lock.

What are the steps I need to take to unlock it?

Reactions: DavyCroquette

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
I tried a combination of different choices (bury, don't bury, kiss, don't kiss, etc), including this one you mentioned, and I still get the red lock.

What are the steps I need to take to unlock it?
You must have 9 points with Eva. One of the choices gives two, but it's hidden.
- watch Eva undress in Eva's hideout.
- go see if Eva needs help with navigation without staying with Sophie.
- Pay Eva a compliment when she tans on the boat
- in the house on the island at night, go out and when Eva kisses you, keep kissing her.
- in the big ship, follow Vicky to her cabin. Don't look in the bathroom.
- before the meal, say that all girls are beautiful.
- in Vicky's cabin at night, don't kiss Vicky.

This doesn't unlock much, you just tell Eva that you love her but you gain a scene later in the story. But you also lose scenes with other characters.

(the explanations in English are complicated :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: ImariKurumi

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, it's not bad at all.
Although jumping from one event to another and adding some incomprehensible memories to it is quite annoying. Sorry, but still a story with a consistent plot is much more pleasant to perceive than attempts at atmosphere.
Well, alas, there is essentially no choice. Whatever is chosen, everything leads to the same result. I don’t quite understand why it is needed at all. It’s easier to remove such a function altogether and focus on dialogues that at least open H-scenes.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Trouble:Turns out Sophie is alive as is Eva...
until you have to kill her AND after that other new girls getting killed...
Reason:It was a need for history

Q:
are the loss /rape of LI\friends unskippable
A:
the story has to have shock moments non stop.

Update deconstructed:Construction of a new storyline path on the boat (possibility of saving the girls) with a new storyline fork (you no longer meet Linda and Eva is alive). This change will take place in two stages. For now, you'll need to complete Chapter 1 to access it (the MC can choose to save Sophie on the boat). Later, you'll have the choice of saving everyone directly at the start of the game in the boat scene. But for the moment, the secondary story isn't long enough .... So dev probably disabled this ”save people” story branch at the start of the game for the time being.
Update promise:
In the next update, you can come back on the ship and save the girls ;)
In the long run, you can choose to save the girls and take another story path.
I don’t quite understand why it is needed at all. It’s easier to remove such a function altogether and focus on dialogues that at least open H-scenes.
Q: Why do people die in this game?
A: Because dev thinks those scenes are absolutely needed for the story and fantastically fun!
Dev loves that you think you saved each and every girl at some point,
only to haplessly see her end up dying like shit. Dev finds it very funny

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Suggestions:

1) Gallery

2) English language when starting the game for the first time (it's in French)

3) if you have some spare time, you might check the translation again for example if you click on: your choices, load game, exit and main menu (it's in French)

Reactions: DavyCroquette

niemandasked

Feb 13, 2021
You must have 9 points with Eva. One of the choices gives two, but it's hidden.
- watch Eva undress in Eva's hideout.
- go see if Eva needs help with navigation without staying with Sophie.
- Pay Eva a compliment when she tans on the boat
- in the house on the island at night, go out and when Eva kisses you, keep kissing her.
- in the big ship, follow Vicky to her cabin. Don't look in the bathroom.
- before the meal, say that all girls are beautiful.
- in Vicky's cabin at night, don't kiss Vicky.

This doesn't unlock much, you just tell Eva that you love her but you gain a scene later in the story. But you also lose scenes with other characters.

(the explanations in English are complicated :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Indeed, by not going into the bathroom we get another option that gives us additional points. Thanks.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1697316065189.png
People kill other people and you cannot do anything about it in this game
1697316127375.png
People rape other people in this game
1697316174287.png
Zombies are just brain dead walking corpses in this game
there was a lot of fluff in the opening post

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes