DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
When i said RAPE, i was not saying the MC, as in the story is obvious the MC is not a evil rapist raider fallout like. I was talking as scenario, like others, same with necrophilia. Obvious i dont want to see the MC, or me, in the story, making sex with a putrid corpse. All the tematics i named is to be seen as ilustration and background for a fallen future time, in my idea, but obvious i never want to see in a story where the MC was built as a decent guy, to comit himself rape and necro. But i like to see these two themes, as a background, like you said, two raiders rapes other person, cause theyre evil, because those times are like that, but in the end they can die.
: )
next update :p

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
It's not listed in the tag, but just adding here for those unaware and might catch them off guard, there technically is NTR here by the way, if you are romancing Sophie. (Avoidable)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other scenes of other girls being fucked by other men isn't NTR in the strictest sense but the Sophie one is clear cut definitely NTR given the established relationship between MC and Sophie.

Last edited:
Reactions: seja10

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
It's not listed in the tag, but just adding here for those unaware and might catch them off guard, there technically is NTR here by the way, if you are romancing Sophie. (Avoidable)

The other scenes of other girls being fucked by other men isn't NTR in the strictest sense but the Sophie one is clear cut definitely NTR given the established relationship between MC and Sophie.
It's a dream (technically nothing happens :p) and it's largely avoidable.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
baniere-long_pegi-v2-09.jpg VIP Version 0|3.1 is now available on , ,
For VIP 2 , VIP 3, VIP 4, VIP Gold
VIP 1: Tomorrow

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
I'm just into the introduction and it's certainly not "Dark and complex".
It's more piss ignorant than anything....BUT
(sorry to be so blunt/rude)

This is just the intro....
I'm hoping it gets better?

I mean:

All in the first 2 days....lol

I'm guessing it gets a lot better after the introduction?
Please?
"Are you ready to question what you thought was real?" Let yourself be carried away by the events. You need to reach chapter 3 to slowly start understanding the REAL story.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This defo needs walkthrough mod
yeah, definitely the reason why i dropped this game. i enjoyed it for the most part, but without the wt, i'd rather not have to save scum
You DO NOT need any damn walkthrough:

Gallery CLEARLY tells you what you HAVE TO DO to unlock the scenes:
screenshot0001.png

The game tells you when you're supposed to save because of story branches as well:
screenshot0002.png

And it tells you when you raise a girl's points and angel/devil points.

Click on "your feelings" and check your stats, too:
screenshot0003.png

Moreover, if you used a walkthrough mod, you'd have to wait for an updated mod version whenever the Author releases a new update because your saves wouldn't work without an updated mod.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
You DO NOT need any damn walkthrough:

Gallery CLEARLY tells you what you HAVE TO DO to unlock the scenes:
View attachment 3874133

The game tells you when you're supposed to save because of story branches as well:
View attachment 3874137

And it tells you when you raise a girl's points and angel/devil points.

Click on "your feelings" and check your stats, too:
View attachment 3874143

Moreover, if you used a walkthrough mod, you'd have to wait for an updated mod version whenever the Author releases a new update because your saves wouldn't work without an updated mod.
:love: (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Ottoeight

JoeBitten

May 31, 2023
i donot understand the parameters to unlock scenes ... the guide in the gallery is lacking ..can someone help?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
This AVN is too underrated.
Totally agree.

There's the issue with the English translation being too literal, but it's still perfectly understandable (at least for the french speaker I am) ; the main issue being the too many confusion between "him" and "her" ; DavyCroquette you're a native french speaker, sorry but you've not excuse on those confusions.

But everything else is really good and interesting.

It have a Life On Mars (the TV show, not the song) feeling, but is way deeper than this. It's not just the story of a man trying to figure out what is the reality and what is a dream. And it's not even about who are the girls (is Sophie his wife, or is it Vicky. Is Zombie Apocalypse June his second daughter, or is she someone else, and if she is, then why are she the one who remember the most her other life, and what happened for her to want to forget it ? and so on).
There's a consensus in MC's mind, that his "normal life" is his past, but it totally denote with the "zombie apocalypse life". After all, in the "normal life", Yana is dead, even Linda acknowledge it, as well as Sophie if I understood correctly. Yet in the "zombie apocalypse life", everything resolve around the fact that she's infected, but not affected (dead, but not really ?) and, more important, her hospital room number, 127, play a major role... Therefore, there's more behind the story than the said Life On Mars lookalike, what promise a more satisfying ending, whatever that ending can be.

Side note: Kudo for the change when the MC finally accepted the "normal life" as being his memories. Passing from the dream-like effect to a cinematic one enforce that acceptation.

This being said, Davy, you should really find someone to proof read the English version, the game would seriously benefit from this.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Totally agree.

There's the issue with the English translation being too literal, but it's still perfectly understandable (at least for the french speaker I am) ; the main issue being the too many confusion between "him" and "her" ; DavyCroquette you're a native french speaker, sorry but you've not excuse on those confusions.

But everything else is really good and interesting.

It have a Life On Mars (the TV show, not the song) feeling, but is way deeper than this. It's not just the story of a man trying to figure out what is the reality and what is a dream. And it's not even about who are the girls (is Sophie his wife, or is it Vicky. Is Zombie Apocalypse June his second daughter, or is she someone else, and if she is, then why are she the one who remember the most her other life, and what happened for her to want to forget it ? and so on).
There's a consensus in MC's mind, that his "normal life" is his past, but it totally denote with the "zombie apocalypse life". After all, in the "normal life", Yana is dead, even Linda acknowledge it, as well as Sophie if I understood correctly. Yet in the "zombie apocalypse life", everything resolve around the fact that she's infected, but not affected (dead, but not really ?) and, more important, her hospital room number, 127, play a major role... Therefore, there's more behind the story than the said Life On Mars lookalike, what promise a more satisfying ending, whatever that ending can be.

Side note: Kudo for the change when the MC finally accepted the "normal life" as being his memories. Passing from the dream-like effect to a cinematic one enforce that acceptation.

This being said, Davy, you should really find someone to proof read the English version, the game would seriously benefit from this.
Honestly, thank you for this wonderful chunk of text. I really enjoyed reading it. It's nice to see people who appreciate my work :)

I don't know the TV series "Life on Mars" but I'll do a little research

As for the English, it's an automatic translation that I correct the first time, and then it is further corrected by another person, "Blackmoor." The problem I encounter is that the French language (in which I write) is so complex that most of the time it's extremely difficult to translate into English and sometimes even impossible because there is no equivalent in English. In French, we often have several words to say one thing, and depending on the word used, the meaning can be different. Anyway... For the she/he/her/him , I reread the 100,000 lines of code several times, but there are still some that slip through...

In any case, thank you very much for your message, and I hope my text (this one) is understandable

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I don't know the TV series "Life on Mars" but I'll do a little research
Well, basically speaking it's the same premise than your story (at least as it looks like so far, because there's still place for possible twists): Peoples are put in cryo during their travel to Mars, and something goes from, interfering with one of the simulations. The person in that simulation wanted to be a cop in the 00's, and suddenly after some time like that, he become a cop in the 70's and try to understand what is happening to him.

As for the English, it's an automatic translation [...]
Your English isn't bad (at least to my eyes), you could do the translation by yourself.
Like you pass over it once, I'm not sure that it would really need more times that your current process. And it would make you catch more surely confusions like "Kiss Wendy" and "Fuck Wendy".

and then it is further corrected by another person, "Blackmoor."
It explain why the literal part of the translation is limited to some specific cases that are confusing in the intent more than in the meaning. If I find some time, and achieve to get rid of my near to burnout state before the end of the holidays, I'll jump on it to catch those cases ; no promise.

In French, we often have several words to say one thing, and depending on the word used, the meaning can be different.
They do so in English. After all, it's the base of slang, whatever the language. Reason why I said that the issue is the literal side of some translation. Beyond this, the English is more than correct.

In any case, thank you very much for your message, and I hope my text (this one) is understandable
You should have more confidence in your English skills. I'm far to be the best person to judge it, but I never had issue to understand your posts, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DavyCroquette

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Well, basically speaking it's the same premise than your story (at least as it looks like so far, because there's still place for possible twists): Peoples are put in cryo during their travel to Mars, and something goes from, interfering with one of the simulations. The person in that simulation wanted to be a cop in the 00's, and suddenly after some time like that, he become a cop in the 70's and try to understand what is happening to him.

Your English isn't bad (at least to my eyes), you could do the translation by yourself.
Like you pass over it once, I'm not sure that it would really need more times that your current process. And it would make you catch more surely confusions like "Kiss Wendy" and "Fuck Wendy".

Saint Blackmoor shame on you for the him/her :p :giggle:
More seriously, it explain why the literal part of the translation is limited to some specific cases that are confusing in the intent more than in the meaning. If I find some time, and achieve to get rid of my near to burnout state before the end of the holidays, I'll jump on it to catch those cases ; no promise.

They do so in English. After all, it's the base of slang, whatever the language. Reason why I said that the issue is the literal side of some translation. Beyond this, the English is more than correct.

You should have more confidence in your English skills. I'm far to be the best person to judge it, but I never had issue to understand your posts, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.
Thank you for the time you take to analyze my work :) It makes me extremely happy.

Reactions: shadow_steve3395
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes