pitao

May 18, 2023
View attachment 3991167
This is Inception times three where MC starts out as David then transitions to whatever you call youself in the game and things will pick up after David ends his run in the game story.
Yes I got it, I read the synopsis in the OP and Inception that is 1 of my favorite movies of all time is mentioned, I usually get the most information I can while avoiding too much spoilers before starting a new game. Only played the first scene and was weird I called myself David hehe and I searched first about it and fast got a reply from the dev about the same question, many complain first and then maybe search about it ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1725227945631.png
David becomes a real icon to the looters ... as a comeuppance irony for his life ordeal:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In other game news, DavyCroquette has finished the next update and with only the translations missing, there is hope that the next update can get released by the end of the week.
Work in progress...
Game oN!

Last edited:

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
MC has 2 daughters , in fact.

You will find out.

Haven't you realised yet that the whole story is a dream within a dream within a dream?

Ask yourself why the game makes you choose your name, but you start with another given name.

Save, keep playing both paths and you will find out why.
I get the impression that the spaceship is real, everything else is a dream. In the spaceship world Linda is your daughter. You have another but she's in a different simulation, she's underage.
The dev keeps teasing Linda in the dream world, especially as its implied she doesnt know the MC is her dad. In the dream there's a sequence where Linda gives you a
if you choose it. But its clearly a fantasy within the dream.
I want to fuck the brains out of Linda in the dream world and knock her up. Given its also implied that the real linda is sharing the same dream unlike the fantasy sequence.
Id still love to know if the dev has ruled out incest?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I get the impression that the spaceship is real, everything else is a dream.
All the cards are on the table now.

My advice with this kind of story: read it till the end of the latest update, then restart the game from the very beginning - everything will be 110% crystal clear.

I think you should give up, accept the fact and finally realise that this VN is NOT that kind of story.

Reactions: DavyCroquette

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
There is no incest; that's why Linda isn't a LI. ;) The scene in the basement is a dream; it’s up to you whether to do whatever you want in it, but it’s not real. It's possible that I may add other scenes like this, but they will always be in a dream.

Reactions: CHRIST11170
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes