damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Has the creator mentioned if the daughter will be fuckable? because as much as I like being teased I'd like to know its going somewhere.
If I'm not mistaken, no she isn't. For a reason we should discover later.
My hypothesis is that she is the true daughter of the MC, who isn't a incestuous father.

Reactions: DavyCroquette

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, no she isn't. For a reason we should discover later.
My hypothesis is that she is the true daughter of the MC, who isn't a incestuous father.
I'm pretty sure she's the MC's daughter. The dev has teased her body too many times to not follow through. There is one dream scene but thats not enough for my twisted desires lol

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm at the point where Kara died without any chance to save her, she's even gone from the "your feelings" list, what was even the point of her being on that list if she ends up dead regardless of your choices?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The scene with Sophie and Joe ends abruptly while she's sucking him off, he doesn't even cum, I expected it to give us a choice to make him cum or let him fuck her.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
MC and Summer are either heartless, or Smacks took Jessica with her (when she isn't pregnant), or finally, the dev forgot about Jessica being there too.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev talks about this in the very first post:
”Expect painful losses, uncertain initial comprehension of the tale,
but I assure you that each element will find its place, ultimately giving profound meaning to the entirety.
And absolutely everything is justified in the story
The scene with Sophie and Joe ends abruptly while she's sucking him off, he doesn't even cum, I expected it to give us a choice to make him cum or let him fuck her.
Who is Joe? When does this happen? You must know the game has a lot of back and forth between MC being Dave, whomever you call yourself or some other dude - we have to identify when this scene is supposed to happen.
This game does not have sophisticated erotic content triggers or elaborate sex scenes, why would you bring this up knowing that DavyCroquette does not do spoilers and likes the excitement of sudden ends to certain events, characters or plot points?

MC and Summer are either heartless, or Smacks took Jessica with her (when she isn't pregnant), or finally, the dev forgot about Jessica being there too.
Where is this scene? The game cuts between MC and some of the girls in the later part of the game, but keeps going back and forth between the two groups. When is this scene supposed to happen?

Dev adressed this point by telling us that MC would ask why certain people react differently to loosing somebody, but not for his sake - this means that MC is just numb to all the killings and the terrible deeds going on around him - remember that he had to make peace with the canibals who then went on to assault his girl and MC had the fortitude not to falter bu to fight back and make it out of there alive with all his girls. That takes steel neves and a steady heart - we do not see MC burst into uncontrollable mourning in this game, ever, not even after everyone gets killed off on the boat.

Anothe word of advice from dev
DavyCroquette: She didn't die, well, not right away. ;)
Let yourself be carried away. everything makes sense with time :p

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I 100% completed the gallery, but there were at least 2 that had the hint wrong or were missing a hint in the steps, The one with Harley says you need trans fantasy, when it should say "anything other than trans fantasy", and the "am I the father?" one should also say to not watch the childbirth, because if you do you won't get the choice necessary for it, there might be more, but those were the only ones that were wrong that I didn't get yet, because when I finally checked the gallery for the first time I only had 5 left that I didn't get yet.

Will we get to know why June and Margeaux left Lea/Rose's place, I thought they were going to stay there, if something happened that made them have to leave you'd expect Lea/Rose to come with them.
Same with Jessica, why did she get off the island, leaving kids by themselves.

I still don't get how Becky and Jarred got out of the mines, that should've been the end of them, but because the dev wanted them to kill Kara, they got out with magic (got no other explanation), it's also weird that they were both in the subway and shortly after flying a plane, always going to places our parties are going, I'm going to lose my shit if they are back from the dead later.

As a rule of thumb, I'll just assume any girl that stays with the party, we save, or wants to see us again in the future that isn't in the feelings list, dies in the zombie simulation, I wonder how many of the girls and guys we could do things with/fantasize about/get raped by are real, and whether dying in the simulation means you die IRL or not.

The variables all being in French was only mildly annoying.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Who is Joe? When does this happen? You must know the game has a lot of back and forth between MC being Dave, whomever you call yourself or some other dude - we have to identify when this scene is supposed to happen.
Sex club with Kara and Aurore on Sophie POV if you chose the devil options when Sophie and Aurore took care of two guy that were playing poker way before that.

Where is this scene? The game cuts between MC and some of the girls in the later part of the game, but keeps going back and forth between the two groups. When is this scene supposed to happen?
After the MC get locked in Smack's basement, we learn that Summer was locked up too, and depending on whether you had sex with Jessica or not, Smacks also brings in a pregnant Jessica or a not pregnant Jessica.

If you don't remember either of these moments, you either didn't get that far yet, or you simply forgot a lot.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Got to where you said you are at. I never got anything out of it:
my Sophie is angelic sweetheart, she said no to the disrespect of the assholes.
You want devil, you play devil, no trouble with that, it just is not what I play this game for.
Sex club with Kara and Aurore on Sophie POV if you chose the devil options when Sophie and Aurore took care of two guy that were playing poker way before that.
Do remember this is a gutter game that needs the protagonists to keep their character arcs in order to get to the end of this game journey- you want to go into the gutter and risk bad scenes or bad ends, turn Sophie into a whore, that is up to you.
I am keeping to the canon that MC and Sophie got together and have two wonderful daughters together, my Sophie stabbed and impaled the repists - you want to make these girls into cheap whores, you can do that, but do not pin the bad choices being unsatisfying in a game that is supposed to show impactful grose scenes in the devil options - you got the bad scene, you get to feel unconfortable or, at the least, unsatysfied about it - that means the developer has done a wonderful job expressing the nature of the characters - such scenes are supposed to be bad - they are in the bad part of the choices in this unappologetic apocalyptic game where people die with little to no warning, so should sex scenes end terribly in all the bad character choices.

Smaks is a psicho who point blank shoots the girl MC seems to fkk in the wrong hole - you do not get to critique the reasons of a mad woman who keeps women or guys around as pets for labor or sex and then unexpectadly just kills them off when her mood swings give her the jitters.
MC and us - we all find out about Smaks motivations literally secons before she does something - most of the time shooting people in the face-there is nothing to forget on account of the dev or the story - Smacks is never explained, her operation is never exposed, not fully, so we have no idea, unless we make totally uninformed guesses about her.
There is no deeper meaning behind it: some people just want to see the world burn.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm pretty sure she's the MC's daughter. The dev has teased her body too many times to not follow through. There is one dream scene but thats not enough for my twisted desires lol
MC has 2 daughters , in fact.

You will find out.

There is one dream scene but thats not enough for my twisted desires lol
Haven't you realised yet that the whole story is a dream within a dream within a dream?

Ask yourself why the game makes you choose your name, but you start with another given name.

Why is the first option recommended lol everybody dies if i pick that one lol
View attachment 3940437
Save, keep playing both paths and you will find out why.

Reactions: vekker

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Got to where you said you are at. I never got anything out of it:
my Sophie is angelic sweetheart, she said no to the disrespect of the assholes.
You want devil, you play devil, no trouble with that, it just is not what I play this game for.
I only chose that path afterwards to get a 100% completed gallery, the playthrough I follow is mostly angel points, only devil points when it is appropriate just because it's not my playthrough path doesn't mean I can't find it weird or disappointing when a scene ends abruptly and the characters acts like it finished properly.
Smacks is a psycho who point blank shoots the girl MC seems to fuck in the wrong hole
When does that happen? She didn't shoot Summer, and there wasn't another girl he fucked while in her captivity.

You also mentioned cannibals assaulting MC's girl, the only time MC was captured by cannibals he was there without any of his girls, just 2 he just met, so when did that happen?

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 3986814
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3986851
So she actually shoots Jessica instead of almost if she's not pregnant? So Jessica dies regardless, either after giving birth or right then and there? I used URM so she was pregnant regardless of my current route choices, I tried both the recommended and alternative stories, but stuck with the recommended one after they both became the same, of course I attempted a rewrite so that Eva and Lisa didn't die, as I assume it altered their fate even if the story continued with Linda instead of June, so I didn't see that.

The ones from that outpost weren't cannibals though, just rapists, no wonder I didn't know what you were talking about, you made it up that they eat people.

pitao

May 18, 2023
It's normal, your name will appear at an appropriate time. You will then understand why your name does not appear at the beginning. :p
Just started the game and was wondering why "I" kept saying my name is David when I changed it at the beginning choice lol Thank god for the search function haha

Edit: Dunno if was mentioned before but this game also needs an option to not ever name the saves, an enable/disable feature would suffice, I save often and I have to keep making an extra click just to not name the saves. Besides that some things still need translating to English, I keep seeing menus/screens with French mixed with English including the save that says "Dimanche" well I know it is Sunday/Domingo but it is kind of annoying. I'm Portuguese and can understand a bit of French because they are both Latin languages but I'm much more fluent in English than French. Just a minor thing but its a bit annoying :LOL:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1725226815088.png
This is Inception times three where MC starts out as David then transitions to whatever you call youself in the game and things will pick up after David ends his run in the game story.
Just started the game and was wondering why "I" kept saying my name is David when I changed it at the beginning
Haven't you realised yet that the whole story is a dream within a dream within a dream?

Ask yourself why the game makes you choose your name, but you start with another given name.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes