Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Save and log folder will now be in /Wills747/
Now also resizing the choice menu in line with text size
Updated my Android port to 0.30

Reactions: M@ximus and Sk8587

mastafreak

Jan 19, 2021
Hello ShaddyModda, I can't get past day 28 if I apply the mod. If I start over the game without the mods, then it works fine. Can you kindly let me know if I did something wrong? I never came across any issues with your other mods before, thank you for all your contribution bro!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello ShaddyModda, I can't get past day 28 if I apply the mod. If I start over the game without the mods, then it works fine. Can you kindly let me know if I did something wrong? I never came across any issues with your other mods before, thank you for all your contribution bro!
Are you trying to load a save from an earlier WT mod on the traceback.txt file?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I applied the update from 0.30 to my existing game folder and applied the new mod. Did I do it wrong?
Nope, sounds right. I started with the full game this time around and didn't have any issues yet.
On 0.29 i used the update and had several unnamed variable issues when i started from my end of 0.28 save.
Try using the full game if you can and see if that makes any difference.

mastafreak

Jan 19, 2021
Nope, sounds right. I started with the full game this time around and didn't have any issues yet.
On 0.29 i used the update and had several unnamed variable issues when i started from my end of 0.28 save.
Try using the full game if you can and see if that makes any difference.
Thanks for confirming. I did download the full game and tried the mod again. When I tried loading my old save, it goes to an error as well.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for confirming. I did download the full game and tried the mod again. When I tried loading my old save, it goes to an error as well.
The traceback you posted above, is that the first error screen or is that after you've tried to roll back?
log.txt could be usefull too.
Also it could just be a corrupted save.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I used the update only myself, and haven't had any issues with any of my saves. tested them all. Unfortunately, when it comes to save errors there really isn't much that can be done.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote