Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Since this mod is official and the game update is a pirated one, i wouldnt be surprised if the mod update comes on the official release date to annoy the pirate ^^

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Since this mod is official and the game update is a pirated one, i wouldnt be surprised if the mod update comes on the official release date to annoy the pirate ^^
Except the "pirated one" as you put it is posted on here by the actual game dev. So, think he knows it is here.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Nah, Shaddy is his own man, with subscribers, Patreon, etc, etc... He does as he sees fit. I would be very surprised if he did that just because it's a pirate version (btw, most of everything posted here is, for some time, at one time or another :p).

Now, if the version here isn't the final one, he might be holding on for bugs to be smashed and the likes, so he can do this version only once. Not sure if this would be the case.

Or, most probably, he just didn't have the time yet to deal with this. It's been only a couple of hours since it was released, after all ;)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Except the "pirated one" as you put it is posted on here by the actual game dev. So, think he knows it is here.
He indeed does that but this time someone posted it early. The dev posts his game here a week after his tier 3$ patrons get the update (it would have been the 26th of this month). I am curious as to what Shaddy will do as D3ssel states.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you read the linked post you will see that the dev personally said he didnt post this update. Why should he release a bugged update one week before the public release is planned?
Every mod can update post#1 if they get a link to a new version.

Reactions: v1900

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
If you read the linked post you will see that the dev personally said he didnt post this update. Why should he release a bugged update one week before the public release is planned?
Every mod can update post#1 if they get a link to a new version.
F95 staff/moderators can also update links if/when anyone clicks on report and provides a link that works.
They should change the rules then. If it was posted by someone not connected to the game, I could see that would be OK, but when the post was made by the Dev themselves, or at the very least, show who it was they got the links from. Luckily, if it is as botched up as you are saying, I am glad I didn't combine it yet, was waiting the mod update to do so. However, I am sure there are others who didn't wait, and also because of that, has me wonder if when they put the official update, if it would show up on the new games update page or not. So, a week, huh? Guess I could put this window off the side on my open windows, and check it in a week if it doesn't pop up on the new uploads page.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote