Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I try to, not always the case though. There have been a few times I've had to put off the updates for mods by a day or so. HA or a week during my honeymoon. LOL
Yeah but even for your honeymoon, you told everyone well in advance that you'd be unavailable and gave the exact dates. I mean, if people can't get over you being gone while you celebrate your marriage, then that's on them.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yeah, that one is, but he added a couple more with this version, that I forgot to add to the mod. Just updated and re-upload.
Hey Shaddy, I've noticed an anomaly about your mod.
Without it there is a Characters link on the main menu. After adding the mod it is replaced with your replay.
Examples under the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No rush. Just thought it should be mentioned.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey ShaddyModda. I was wondering if it was possible for you to incorporate option to play both paths where choice is needed. For eg: where we have to choose btw association or medusas or where we have to choose checking on Zhou or killing Medows.
Could give option to play both paths or option to view alt paths from which we choose.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hey ShaddyModda. I was wondering if it was possible for you to incorporate option to play both paths where choice is needed. For eg: where we have to choose btw association or medusas or where we have to choose checking on Zhou or killing Medows.
Could give option to play both paths or option to view alt paths from which we choose.
Sorry, Talothral requested I don't do that, and seeing as it's an Official Mod...

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I can answer this bit more clearly, it would be a big cluster fuck come to the end of the VN, both Gorgon's and Fiery Fangs have different end branches that play out differently. Technically you could merge Li and Meadows branches, but again it would wreak havoc on the timing of things and blatantly ignoring some of the choices and creating a mess of the dialogue at certain parts.

So I did ask that Shaddy doesn't do it, just to save him from a big headache down the line.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I can answer this bit more clearly, it would be a big cluster fuck come to the end of the VN, both Gorgon's and Fiery Fangs have different end branches that play out differently. Technically you could merge Li and Meadows branches, but again it would wreak havoc on the timing of things and blatantly ignoring some of the choices and creating a mess of the dialogue at certain parts.

So I did ask that Shaddy doesn't do it, just to save him from a big headache down the line.
So you are saying we are forced to play both paths? Oh bother..........the agony.......

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Thanks. I understand that & I appreciate having different paths to try out. I felt the Gorgons/Fangs choice made sense storywise as well but i felt Li/Meadows could have merged to single path. Just my opinion.

However as dev i am sure you have your own ideas and planned out the game so happy to go along.

Great game and keep up the good work. I admit when I started I was not too keen but the game has picked up well. Looking forward to next release.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Quick question: when Alexander visits the Hag, you've recommended the gold path, but not the child path that leads to sexy times.

Was there a particular reason for this recommendation?
Miscommunication on my part. Kids let this be a lesson, don't write notes at 6 in the morning. ;)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Miscommunication on my part. Kids let this be a lesson, don't write notes at 6 in the morning. ;)
A wise lesson my boss learned long ago much to his embarrassment. He responded to an email in the very early morning not realizing the cc list was around 200 people world wide. He was a little to "direct" in his reply.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote