Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i went with the free will option and the mod message said it will play both scenes...but in the end it repeated the scene instead of showing me the other. So i loaded and took the other option and then it played both...and because i am stupid i now need to load again to go with the free will like i wanted (next time i should remember to save ^^)

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm...i went with the free will option and the mod message said it will play both scenes...but in the end it repeated the scene instead of showing me the other. So i loaded and took the other option and then it played both...and because i am stupid i now need to load again to go with the free will like i wanted (next time i should remember to save ^^)
Or you could've just used the Scene Replay feature. ;-)
But, yes; the View Alternate Scene is bugged.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
when the modder updates so fast, that you get confused and triple check the version number, because it just cant be that fast.

• Angry
Reactions: heimdal74

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Or you could've just used the Scene Replay feature. ;-)
But, yes; the View Alternate Scene is bugged.
Thanks guys. I've fixed the loop bug, and re-uploaded the mod.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote