Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I know you're off on holiday until the 8th, so was surprised to see this did have a 0.21.0 update. Guess that is a plus to it being an official like mod of the game. So, when you do return, want to leave this thank you here for you.

Arutha

Jun 2, 2017
Hm the mod is not working for me-it actually crashes the game and need to restart from beggining

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hm the mod is not working for me-it actually crashes the game and need to restart from beggining
Hmm, did you make sure the mod version number you selected and downloaded has the matching version number of the game.

In other words, since the game version is now 0.21, did you make sure to get mod version 0.21.
Mine works fine.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Also, if your previous version of the game didn't have the mod installed then saves usually don't work.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The reason that 0.21 was released early was because Shaddy was going on his honeymoon so he got the files earlier so he could finish it before he left.

Check 2 posts above yours ;)
Oh yeah I know there is a new update on patreon but I thought maybe he already had the new update and didn't want to share hehe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote