Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Just be glad you're not in your 40s or older to the point where your couch becomes a time machine where you sit down to play a game and them boom your cell phone is sounding the alarm that you need to get up and get ready for work leaving you wondering when you fell asleep, until you see the main menu of the game you turned on.
That's exactly what I was talking about... except I don't even need a couch. And I'm by far not sweet 40 anymore, either.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Shaddy You are the man!!!!!!
To get this mod out as the game updated. Just amazing!
Thanks so damn much

Kojiro

Donor
Oct 2, 2016
The dev mentioned a v0.18 bugfix they were working on here. Dev recently posted the bugfix here. When you have the time, please could you update the mod. Thanks.
there is no need to update the mod, the updated files are only script and gui, and the mod doesn't use them

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The dev mentioned a v0.18 bugfix they were working on here. Dev recently posted the bugfix here. When you have the time, please could you update the mod. Thanks.
there is no need to update the mod, the updated files are only script and gui, and the mod doesn't use them
Actually the mod did need and was updated a little less than 3 hours before this post.

Begum

Sep 3, 2020
I don't wanna be ungrateful or anything but will u port it to android and if yes how long should I expecting?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Oops, my bad. I forgot to update the version number next to the port link on the main page when Wills updated it.

• Haha
Reactions: AceOfNiagara

deadfly

Sep 6, 2018
Updated for 0.19.0
Thank you very much for the mod and especially for your fast updates. This game actually never reaches my "to do" list, cause I can always dl it right away with your mod. Enjoying these games more fore the visual novel aspect, lean back and relax while following the story, and less for the exploration and pathing. Glad and thankful for your presence in this community!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShaddyGames

lordfire07

Sep 6, 2019
Hey Shaddy, this might just be me but .19 is getting consistently flagged by windows defender. Can't even extract the thing from the zip. Tried both the MEGA and patreon links.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote