Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
Ok. So like always doing his best with mods to deliver to community ASAP, sometimes even faster then games developers updates their threads. Just best modder. Respect and huge gratitude for work you doing. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShaddyGames

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Updated for 0.14.0
Hello, I have both the game and the mod on version 0.14.0, and started a new game. Starting on day 9 I have a lot of issues with undefined characters and undefined decision variables. Is there a issue or did I goof up the install somehow?

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Hello, I have both the game and the mod on version 0.14.0, and started a new game. Starting on day 9 I have a lot of issues with undefined characters and undefined decision variables. Is there a issue or did I goof up the install somehow?
ShaddyModda figured it out: I upgraded the install by unzipping the new version over a previous one, which had a previous version of the mod as well. That version left an outdated script.rpy behind. Maybe warn people to make sure the older .rpy files should be deleted before playing v 0.14.0.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda figured it out: I upgraded the install by unzipping the new version over a previous one, which had a previous version of the mod as well. That version left an outdated script.rpy behind. Maybe warn people to make sure the older .rpy files should be deleted before playing v 0.14.0.
My mod doesn't make any changes nor include that file, therefore it's a remnant of the game itself. Regardless you should be extracting a clean installation of the game and mod every update, not overwrite, unless there's an update only download available.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wait, 0.14.0 came out last Sunday? No wonder it feels like wasn't that long ago until the 0.15.0 release.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.15.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Incidentally. I was sleeping when the game went public. I just got up. The mod's been ready for several days

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks! It's not like I was, y'know, sitting here hitting refresh or anything...

I, uh, just happened to come by at the right time. Yep. Totally patient, that's me.

So...uhhh...is Wills747 busy or anything? Just asking! Lmao
pretty sure he's at work. lol

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote