Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 20, 2020
Alrighty, I have an interesting one I ran into -- Sorry if it's a developer bug & not a mod bug.

Anytime Michelle talks "Assuming her name" I get an error to the following effect...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oops posted too soon, I'm also getting
Exception: Sayer 'THAL' is not defined

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
ShaddyModda I am not sure but the WT mod did not seem to do anything. I started with a save from v0.9 which I used your mod then. (I'm sure of it, I save all downloads in archive folder)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda I am not sure but the WT mod did not seem to do anything. I started with a save from v0.9 which I used your mod then. (I'm sure of it, I save all downloads in archive folder)
hmm let me double check i uploaded the right file then cause it worked when i tested it.

EDIT: just checked it. everything is working fine, but the first few choices are players choice, not really a best path. it's dependent on which route you want to take. I added a note before the first choice in the update recommending a save due to major choice.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
hmm let me double check i uploaded the right file then cause it worked when i tested it.

EDIT: just checked it. everything is working fine, but the first few choices are players choice, not really a best path. it's dependent on which route you want to take. I added a note before the first choice in the update recommending a save due to major choice.
That was probably it. Thanks for checking.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.11 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Redneckf350

Jan 6, 2021
Downloaded android version but freezes on warning screen until phone says it isn't responding and gives options to wait or close

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.13.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote