Mod Ren'Py Sorcerer Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated for 0.17.0
Funny thing is, last night, I reached Day 16 of this game, so was that close to getting caught up with the Dev, before this update, but at least shouldn't be much longer now, and with the Mod updated, would help. Thank you so much for this.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
You're just amazing my friend :love: , we can always count on very quick updates of your mods which can't be said about other modders lately unfortunately ;)
Ha well Sorcerer is easy. I get a copy of the script in advance. it's just a matter of whether i'm a wake or not when the game updates here
Sadly the update added a bug to some previous content.

The menu option
"Not Worth it" doesn't have coloring for part of the answer and shows up as
Not Worth it [shalb](Kiri Respect)[recom]
oops, yeah i changed some things in my code, if you see [recom] it's my recommended choice tag, i'll throw up a fix after i've woken up a bit.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
you do seem to sleep a lot.....
Yeah, I have been. Not sure what's going on, used to only sleep 4-5 hours, but the last couple of weeks, I'm averaging 10-12 hours. If it keeps up I'm gonna go see my doctor soon.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I have been. Not sure what's going on, used to only sleep 4-5 hours, but the last couple of weeks, I'm averaging 10-12 hours. If it keeps up I'm gonna go see my doctor soon.
yeah, that doesn't sound right.....you're not in your middle teens are you?

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I guess the Mega Link is down because there will be a different version anyway?! I seem to have been visiting just when you updated.

If it's any consolation, my sleeping rhythm is so thrashed through my years of fixing systems at night or at the weekends (whenever I can get some downtime on the servers), that I will sleep whenever I can. Unfortunaly, that includes sitting at the desk playing games :(

And, I find the collaboration on a pirate site between devs ands modders a great thing. Getting the script in advance!
Of course I'd prefer games that will just play without having to search for the optimal course. On the other hand, my english isn't perfect and you don't really interact with humans, so I see walkthrough mods as an Ersatz for the little hints a real person would give you. So, ShaddyModda, thanks and respect.

• Love
Reactions: ShaddyGames
May 20, 2020
On the other hand, my english isn't perfect and you don't really interact with humans, so I see walkthrough mods as an Ersatz for the little hints a real person would give you. So, ShaddyModda, thanks and respect.
Don't feel too bad... unfortunately not a lot of games being released currently go into enough character building to give you guidance on how to navigate a good relationship with the character until you're far enough into the game to have destroyed any chances with them until a second playthrough if you're so inclined to do so.

HA I wish.
Just be glad you're not in your 40s or older to the point where your couch becomes a time machine where you sit down to play a game and them boom your cell phone is sounding the alarm that you need to get up and get ready for work leaving you wondering when you fell asleep, until you see the main menu of the game you turned on.

Reactions: hyco2

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
"Just be glad you're not in your 40s or older" to the point where your couch becomes a time machine where you sit down to play a game and them boom your cell phone is sounding the alarm that you need to get up and get ready for work leaving you wondering when you fell asleep, until you see the main menu of the game you turned on.
Who says I'm not :p

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote