realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
i wish instead of a revolver he had a pistol and when the apartment scene happens he puts a silencer on it...it feels weird knowing he shot a revolver so many times inside that building

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
the line "I thought that Natasha was what Natasha was teaching me?" seems off heh.
Yeah, that's fixed.

And there is a bug in this version as well that I'm fixing at the moment. It doesn't show up if you are on the "canon" harem path but it is on the couple others.

I'm doing some double-checking on few other things as well. So once the bug fix is uploaded I would recommend playing again from 0.17.0 save as I can't guarantee that the saves from the end of 0.18.0 will work in 0.19.0 although I WILL have one broken save to test.

i wish instead of a revolver he had a pistol and when the apartment scene happens he puts a silencer on it...it feels weird knowing he shot a revolver so many times inside that building
Miyuki dampened the sounds on the floor. I think she even mentioned it, not sure been a while since I've been on that part reading things.

Reactions: haooni

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Talothral. Can u add that "save description" option (so players can either turm off or ON naming system) or remove save name system completely ?? Current setup creating annoying problems on android

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Sorcerer v0.18 compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral. Can u add that "save description" option (so players can either turm off or ON naming system) or remove save name system completely ?? Current setup creating annoying problems on android
Will be disabled on android on 0.19.0. Unless someone makes a new android build after the bug fix.

Reactions: Khairus and Paapi

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, the bug fix:
Extract it to the /game folder and let it override the scripts.rpa and gui.rpa

I strongly recommend starting from save made in 0.17.0 to ensure the bug fix is applied correctly. Technically any save made before meeting Ragnar and Helga (the dwarf and troll) SHOULD work as well.

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I love this game. The problem I have is that the updates are so short. Mind you, they could be so long that it takes me 15 years to play and I would still probably complain that they were to short.

Keep up the good work

woody

Jan 31, 2017
another great update talothral ,the story is compelling reading, not many games out there were you read every single line lol ,i really need to look @ my emails more as i just saw i could have played this earlier lol

Reactions: Talothral

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love this game. The problem I have is that the updates are so short. Mind you, they could be so long that it takes me 15 years to play and I would still probably complain that they were to short.

Keep up the good work
That's the problem I have with this, I get right into it every update and then it ends and I want more.

His first game was quite long and I still wanted more when it was done.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes