Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I love this game. The problem I have is that the updates are so short. Mind you, they could be so long that it takes me 15 years to play and I would still probably complain that they were to short.

Keep up the good work
That's the problem I have with this, I get right into it every update and then it ends and I want more.

His first game was quite long and I still wanted more when it was done.
In this case, I have to say I've done my job right. ;)

But in all seriousness, in a certain sense, to a writer someone saying that they couldn't put the book down until 5 AM, or they can't wait to get out from work or school to read what you wrote... it's probably the greatest feeling of accomplishment. At that moment, you know you made something that the person truly enjoys.

So thank you for playing this little VN of mine.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Damn! Great update! Someone already told about it, but yea, she is the best girl!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell yeah she is, she is THE best girl.
As I said in the Deluca Thread:
She is a fairy dragon! And I only had her for a few weeks now since I started the game. But if anything happened to her I would kill everyone in this forum and then myself!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In this case, I have to say I've done my job right. ;)

But in all seriousness, in a certain sense, to a writer someone saying that they couldn't put the book down until 5 AM, or they can't wait to get out from work or school to read what you wrote... it's probably the greatest feeling of accomplishment. At that moment, you know you made something that the person truly enjoys.

So thank you for playing this little VN of mine.
I can say with confidence we are enjoying your work.

Although i'm not sure if you intended the fairy dragon to be best girl but she kinda is.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I can say with confidence we are enjoying your work.

Although i'm not sure if you intended the fairy dragon to be best girl but she kinda is.
Honestly? She was never really supposed to appear this much as she has, 90% of the scenes that she is in are basically written at that moment of rendering because she needs to be there on those moments.

And the scene with her at the start of 0.17.0 where Alexander is angry at her for knocking him out, was one of the painful scenes to render, despite I knew it ends well.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Honestly? She was never really supposed to appear this much as she has, 90% of the scenes that she is in are basically written at that moment of rendering because she needs to be there on those moments.

And the scene with her at the start of 0.17.0 where Alexander is angry at her for knocking him out, was one of the painful scenes to render, despite I knew it ends well.
She is great! When she appears and interact with MC, it is always the best part!

Reactions: Talothral

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Are we sure there isn't somewhere hidden the whole game ? in a desk or a closet ? Because even if the update at least seemed to me was a bit bigger than the previous I really feel sad for the pause and already anxious for what is next :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I don't think there was any avoiding it to be honest.

With how caring she seems and how cuddly she is on top of being super adorable, people were going to get attached quite quickly to her.

Probably going to crush people if anything ever happens to her though. Our hearts are in your hands.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

She is really amazing. And that scene when she is getting reprimanded (and the reason why) make her an even better character. Not just following MC but even acting against his will if she has to always just because of love.

Would be nice to eventually name her. But yeah, you can tell people are loving her.
Probably going to crush people if anything ever happens to her though. Our hearts are in your hands.
I am not making threats here... but I stand by my previous statement about what I will do if something happens to her.

I have one rule for all stories: you do not hurt pets. Ever.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.18.1 with BugFix] Talothral

*Fixed Missing Images on Day 6*

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.56 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.55 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 679 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 662 MB: -
Fix for Day 6 Only: -
(Use this if you already have the Compressed Version)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
Sorcerer [v0.18.1 with BugFix] Talothral

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.56 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.55 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 671 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 635 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Been waiting for this, thanks Joker (y)

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Didn't like the model style but love the story. Man, I need to play more fantasy magic VN like this and Reluctant Archon.

whoa-keanu-reeves-31899888(1).png

Reactions: RolandG.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
Thanks for the update!! I really like the game, the story is very good. The only point I can say anything bad about is the models, they seem too stiff, but I like the 2-3 image transitions when they are walking or doing something.

I also like the update frequency of the dev.

Congrats for the vn and keep the good work.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
she's more than a pet!
I understand your sentiment. But you must understand, pet for me is sinply they way to call a memeber of my family that is not a human (in real life, those can only be animals).

It is not a divisive terms, given how much pur loves revolves arouns them.

In fact, I have a phrase I always use: yhere is nothing better than a dog.

Reactions: underoath27
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes