underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I never didn't pay atention about frequency. Can someone tell me when Dev will make a new update? 1 or 2 months?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly? She was never really supposed to appear this much as she has, 90% of the scenes that she is in are basically written at that moment of rendering because she needs to be there on those moments.

And the scene with her at the start of 0.17.0 where Alexander is angry at her for knocking him out, was one of the painful scenes to render, despite I knew it ends well.
The midget is my #1 but yeah she is bad ass too.
I never didn't pay atention about frequency. Can someone tell me when Dev will make a new update? 1 or 2 months?
Seems like everytime I log on :LOL:

Serious though it's often

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The answer is when the update is done. It all depends on how many renders I need to do, and how demanding they are. Right now I think the average is roughly 14 days between updates, can be wrong on that, never really checked that much. But it's out when it is out, I've said that the day one, as I still haven't managed to find a way to bend time and space to my will.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
No corruption, no, it isn't that kind of game it's more romance based but it does have demons, vampires, gorgons, fairies, angels etc...
Well even though I really like Corruption games, I really like the Paranormal and Horror, So If the game has Vampires,Demons,Angels and most important a really good Plot. The fact there is no corruption does not matter. I would also hope the MC Is interesting and not Bland like in Duskllight Manor. It is a interesting story. Yes. However the MC is not interesting and has very little growth.Boring. U usually seek out Corruption games where the MC is offered a deal too good to be true and well slowly is Corrupted or Change in either appearance or mentally, hell even both. However the Corruption games I like also have a Romance route as well. So I am sure i Will enjoy this game. As long as there is a good plot.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Well even though I really like Corruption games, I really like the Paranormal and Horror, So If the game has Vampires,Demons,Angels and most important a really good Plot. The fact there is no corruption does not matter. I would also hope the MC Is interesting and not Bland like in Duskllight Manor. It is a interesting story. Yes. However the MC is not interesting and has very little growth.Boring. U usually seek out Corruption games where the MC is offered a deal too good to be true and well slowly is Corrupted or Change in either appearance or mentally, hell even both. However the Corruption games I like also have a Romance route as well. So I am sure i Will enjoy this game. As long as there is a good plot.
Give it a shot. The MC very much has his own personality.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The answer is when the update is done. It all depends on how many renders I need to do, and how demanding they are. Right now I think the average is roughly 14 days between updates, can be wrong on that, never really checked that much. But it's out when it is out, I've said that the day one, as I still haven't managed to find a way to bend time and space to my will.
I see! Thank you :)

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Sorcerer [v0.18.1 with BugFix] Talothral
Images are missing from the compressed version on day 6. That's where I'm with the game at the moment so I'm not sure if there are further missing images later.
I've checked the non compressed version and the missing images were there so the images went missing during the compression process.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Does anyone know who Emily is/was? She seems important and somewhat relevant. I do not remember her being mentioned before.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yes. Enquiring minds want to know.
It's more about the epilogue matter than the actual story, but yeah if you are on that particular path someone else will rise to the position.

Does anyone know who Emily is/was? She seems important and somewhat relevant. I do not remember her being mentioned before.
She has been mentioned, but the MC has always "interrupted" the sayer before the name was completely said. Kai starts to say the name on day 11 when he chastises the MC about his social life. On day 10 MC tells Miyuki he was married once, and on day 18 during Susan's confession he mentions being married again, and how it ended.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It's more about the epilogue matter than the actual story, but yeah if you are on that particular path someone else will rise to the position.

She has been mentioned, but the MC has always "interrupted" the sayer before the name was completely said. Kai starts to say the name on day 11 when he chastises the MC about his social life. On day 10 MC tells Miyuki he was married once, and on day 18 during Susan's confession he mentions being married again, and how it ended.
Thank you sir!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

There's an ongoing argument over this in Cheeky's Discord. lol I want Susan to be the Lady of the house and I'm getting told that without Miyuki as the Lady, I'm fucked. If that's true, oh well. I made my bed and I'll lie in it. Ahahaha

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
There's an ongoing argument over this in Cheeky's Discord. lol I want Susan to be the Lady of the house and I'm getting told that without Miyuki as the Lady, I'm fucked. If that's true, oh well. I made my bed and I'll lie in it. Ahahaha
It doesn't mean you are fucked as in a game over just for rejecting her, you will get an ending regardless, it just will be different. How different? Well depends on what else you chose along the way.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Loving the game so far. Just wondering why Sabrina has the height of a 10 year old, the body of a mini 25 year old, and the face of a 35 year old? :LOL:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
As someone who's deeply interested about Atlantis-myth, I was frustrated by seemingly random date of 25000 years for the sinking of Atlantis in the Sorcerer. Some of the better dates could have been:
12800 years ago when Northern America was hit by several kilometers wide asteroids and burning most of the Northern America before it was flooded by meltwaters from ice fields, or
11600 years ago when Younger Dryas period (renewed ice age caused by "nuclear winter" of the previous impact) suddenly ended, perhaps because of another impact or solar flare melting ice. This is also time that Platon mentioned to be time of the destruction of Atlantis.
3113 BCE when series of comets hit the earth (Northern Atlantic, Mediterranean and Australian Henbury Crater), caused volcanism (Azores and Mount Heimay in iceland) and big flooding. Mass migration from Atlantis jumpstarted several civilizations in Egypt, Mesopotamia, Ireland, Greece, Mexico and Peru.
2193 BC, when another group of asteroid hit the Earth, widespread volcanism and tsunamis. Date that Oera Linda Bok mentions. Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah by asteroid impact.
1628 BC Return of the massive comet close to Earth. Massive earthquakes and tsunamis. Explosion of Thera in Mediterranean.
1198 BC when large asteroids hit Northern Atlantic. Major volcanism. Earthquakes and fires end of the bronze age kingdoms of Hittite, Mycenean and Assyrian. Egypt barely survives, but is weakened by the attacks of Sea Peoples who are said to be migrants because "a shooting star burned their homeland before it sank into the sea".

But that 25,000 old time is not totally without merit. After all, there was Earth's magnetic field revelsal around 25-28,000 years ago (at least eight of these have happeed within 190,000 years and we're fast approaching next one if the speeding location change of magnetic pole is a sign of it) and Lake Taupo Supervolcano exploded around 26,000 years ago in New Zealand.

Reactions: McCummings

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beware of the wall of text so hiding it behind spoiler tags, sorry for the inconvenience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there, a bit about the stuff that makes the setting tick. We can continue the discussion of this, but I would appreciate it that we keep it in spoiler tags since things can get long.

EDIT: Also Avaron1974 since I keep forget replying to you regarding the length of TRS, essentially end of it you have read a book that is 600 pages long, if I would do the traditional narration it would be longer. ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes