JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Images are missing from the compressed version on day 6. That's where I'm with the game at the moment so I'm not sure if there are further missing images later.
I've checked the non compressed version and the missing images were there so the images went missing during the compression process.
Playing through the game now (also using compressed version), and same thing is happening to me too, such as below.

00.png

JokerLeader is there any fix for this you can provide?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Some ISPs place download restrictions. some countries have better speeds, than others.
I'm lucky enough to not have to worry, but doesn't mean that everyone is in the same position, so some need the compressed versions.
Well, they should tag the creator of the compressed version and request a fix. Apparently they are messing it up during compression somehow. Which totally sucks.

Reactions: JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, they should tag the creator of the compressed version and request a fix. Apparently they are messing it up during compression somehow. Which totally sucks.
Maybe so, but simply telling them to download the full version is not necessarily an adequate response for all.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I didn't TELL them to. In fact it was a question. That's what a ? means at the end of a sentence.
Adding a question mark to a statement, doesn't make it a question.
It could be considered a suggestion, but it came across as a snarky remark & it didn't seem to take into account the fact that different people, in different areas, do not necessarily have the capability to download the full version.
Hence them downloading the compressed one, in the first place.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Adding a question mark to a statement, doesn't make it a question.
It could be considered a suggestion, but it came across as a snarky remark & it didn't seem to take into account the fact that different people, in different areas, do not necessarily have the capability to download the full version.
Hence them downloading the compressed one, in the first place.
Oh. Right. You're one of those. I'm done with you.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah one of those who presents logic in the face of snarky comments.
Bye then.
Last word right? Just like a 'Wish I was a White Knight'. All you're doing is creating more negative bullshit on the forums. My comment wasn't snarky. But, people like you perceive offenses in everything you see, read and hear.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Last word right? Just like a 'Wish I was a White Knight'. All you're doing is creating more negative bullshit on the forums. My comment wasn't snarky. But, people like you perceive offenses in everything you see, read and hear.
OK. I responded to your post with a simple reason to explain why some people may not have the luxury of downloading the full version.
I simply presented a view of a different perspective which explained why your suggestion was not something available to all.
Deal with it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
OK. I responded to your post with a simple reason to explain why some people may not have the luxury of downloading the full version.
I simply presented a view of a different perspective which explained why your suggestion was not something available to all.
Deal with it.
It was how you did. You assumed I was being a dick. So, you perceived my words as offensive, which isn't how they were meant. I know I'm an asshole, but at that moment, I wasn't being one. I used to prefer the compressed versions, because they were a quicker download and I switched after having a lot of issues. So, it was a legit question.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It was how you did. You assumed I was being a dick. So, you perceived my words as offensive, which isn't how they were meant. I know I'm an asshole, but at that moment, I wasn't being one. I used to prefer the compressed versions, because they were a quicker download and I switched after having a lot of issues. So, it was a legit question.
end of the day, if someone is downloading the compressed version, then it's pretty fucking obvious that they probably have download limit restrictions.
If they did not, then why would they be playing it, instead of the full version? they wouldn't.
So to suggest to someone in this position that they should "Maybe download the full version?" is, quite frankly, ridiculous.
It came across as snarky or troll like, because it cannot be taken as a serious suggestion, so immediately seems sarcastic.
My apologies, you state is was a genuine Q, I can see that from how you've explained.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
end of the day, if someone is downloading the compressed version, then it's pretty fucking obvious that they probably have download limit restrictions.
If they did not, then why would they be playing it, instead of the full version? they wouldn't.
So to suggest to someone in this position that they should "Maybe download the full version?" is, quite frankly, ridiculous.
It came across as snarky or troll like, because it cannot be taken as a serious suggestion, so immediately seems sarcastic.
My apologies, you state is was a genuine Q, I can see that from how you've explained.
End of the day, some of us just want to get the game as fast as possible, so we can get to playing. But, I see your point, at the time, I wasn't even thinking about that. I was going on what I used to do.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
End of the day, some of us just want to get the game as fast as possible, so we can get to playing. But, I see your point, at the time, I wasn't even thinking about that. I was going on what I used to do.
But man, there was nothing in my initial response to provoke vitriol.
It was low-key, just remarking on different situations for different people. Nothing accusatory, nothing provocative.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
But man, there was nothing in my initial response to provoke vitriol.
It was low-key, just remarking on different situations for different people. Nothing accusatory, nothing provocative.
Go back and re-read what was said. Neither of our original responses to each other were in anyway mean. It changed after I said that maybe they should tag the modder for a fix and that's when it went to Hell.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Go back and re-read what was said. Neither of our original responses to each other were in anyway mean. It changed after I said that maybe they should tag the modder for a fix and that's when it went to Hell.
Yeah, you thought I was being white knight & I thought you were being sarcastic, when neither of us were. lol
Wouldn't happen in a face to face conversation, happens too easily with text/written.
All good mate, apologies for misinterpreting! (y)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, you thought I was being white knight & I thought you were being sarcastic, when neither of us were. lol
Wouldn't happen in a face to face conversation, happens too easily with text/written.
All good mate, apologies for misinterpreting! (y)
No worries. We all step into the accidental shit at times and this was one of them. Apologies also.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes