ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Go back and re-read what was said. Neither of our original responses to each other were in anyway mean. It changed after I said that maybe they should tag the modder for a fix and that's when it went to Hell.
Hey leave me out of this, and I know you originally said compressor, and not modder. :p

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Playing through the game now (also using compressed version), and same thing is happening to me too, such as below.

View attachment 1105425

JokerLeader is there any fix for this you can provide?
Day 6 it's now fixed, in the compressed post you will have a day 6 only if you don't want to download the full compressed version again

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84 and L3z1l3

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gotta share some highs and some lows form the beginning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are hiccups ... there is also...
all the time in the world to fix them.
Game oN!

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Public release of 0.18.1
Win:
Mac:
The update from 0.17.0 to 0.18.1
Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

So the release of the latest version is here, more or less on schedule. Now I ran through this once again multiple times from various saves, and nothing crashed or broke, at least not so that I could see. But that doesn't mean that there aren't things that I didn't see or didn't happen to me because reasons.
So as always, if there is any issues please report them in here or on discord ( ). Thank you, and please enjoy!
Full download:
Windows/Linux (2.80 GB):
Mac (2.79 GB):
Unfortunately, mac version is untested.
Update from 0.18.1 to 0.19.0 (248.5 MB):
The update from 0.18.1 to 0.19.0: Extract the files from the zip-file in to game folder and overwrite the gui.rpa, images.rpa and scripts.rpa.
If the file permissions are wrong on the Mac version and it won't run. To fix it, you need to open a terminal and run:
sudo chmod -R 755 /Applications/
- Thanks to Eris Discordia for this!
OPTIONAL features that will change the default functionality of the VN:
Pause feature:
Changes the default behavior in scenes so that you need to click between images when there is no dialogue going. Without this, the images changes automatically at predefined time. Some scenes are excluded from, it for now.
The pickled edition:
Adds pickles... don't ask, better for your sanity.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Probably should give the heads up in here as well. The pause feature patch will be more or less discontinued in 0.20.0 as it is being integrated as an option in the preference, with the ability to change the delay between the image changes or pause it.

And that being said, the whole thing is set up so that the patch continues to work as always if it is present, just lacking the ability to tune the delay in the preferences.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
uhu new update!
Awesome..can't wait to see what's happening :d
Here's hoping for no cliffhanger... :D
EDIT : PS
Talothral
Is it possible to add to the name of the folder in the archive the update number? like the archive is named Sorcerer-v0.19.0-pc

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes