TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Beware of the wall of text so hiding it behind spoiler tags, sorry for the inconvenience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there, a bit about the stuff that makes the setting tick. We can continue the discussion of this, but I would appreciate it that we keep it in spoiler tags since things can get long.
I really like the way you build your worlds, you put a lot of thought into many details and I greatly appreciate it, just wanted to let you know.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
EDIT: Also Avaron1974 since I keep forget replying to you regarding the length of TRS, essentially end of it you have read a book that is 600 pages long, if I would do the traditional narration it would be longer. ;)
Sweet.

That was a really good read, I enjoyed TRS. In fact i've gone through it multiple times.

I loved the character models too. Awesome range from traditionally attractive to the bizarre. Chiel deff gets top spot but Qivian was a close second, I loved her personality. Such a bitch to start with but got quite tender as it went on. Honourable mention to Sage for being a gorgeous muscle bound shortstack.

Honestly didn't think you'd be able to top that but this is turning out awesome. Susan's more my style but I do so adore Li.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
After all, there was Earth's magnetic field revelsal around 25-28,000 years ago (at least eight of these have happeed within 190,000 years and we're fast approaching next one if the speeding location change of magnetic pole is a sign of it).
According to the , it has been almost 800,000 years since the last time it happened.

Reactions: Moonis

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Minor point, that I've seen made by more then one dev not of primary english origin; I'm. Well "I'm" is a contraction of I am, that is never used when refering to yourself in the context of 'I'm fine where I'm right now', and other situations of that ilk. It is only used when referring to yourself in a situation like saying I'm 5 foot 9. It's more of a personal desriptor, of what you are, or doing. Or that kind of descriptor. English is weird, but there is it. I'm sure a Lit major would recall it better then I do what it's called from high school. Probably an issue of different grammar rules. Minor, like I said, but it throws one off. Especially a voracious reader for whom that stands out like an old growth tree in a clear cut forest.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
According to the , it has been almost 800,000 years since the last time it happened.
Probably mixing up magnetic flips for presession. The wobble of the planet changing what star is the "north star". Wasn't always Polaris, wont be for all that much longer. Cosmically speaking

Reactions: whichone

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
So question is, how do you hide the fact that there was a grand civilization with magic?

ps. I don't know how if there's any point in this conversation when speaking about game, whose relation to our history I don't know. I assumed it's parallel universe close to our history, but with magic added to it. But anyway, some of you might find topic interesting. It's surely one of my favourite subjects and I've collected dozens of books about it into my library.

Last edited:

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Emily said at one point: "if fate/destiny wishes, we will meet again"... so with the whole life/death/rebirth thing going on, and the fact that the MC is nigh ageless (if not he is, just like Miyuki), that would mean that in her next life, he could find her again, BUT, she wouldn't remember him, also, just by the fact that the gorgons can't see the future anymore, the MC could stop her from dying early...

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

ps. I don't know how if there's any point in this conversation when speaking about game, whose relation to our history I don't know. I assumed it's parallel universe close to our history, but with magic added to it. But anyway, some of you might find topic interesting. It's surely one of my favourite subjects and I've collected dozens of books about it into my library.

And there is always a point discussing these things, if nothing else it can spark ideas, maybe not to use with Sorcerer directly at this point but I still have stories to tell, and things can be altered in those stories. After all, as I said, what the character knows is flawed in a sense, and I can always enhance the histories when they discover something that was intentionally hidden from the world.

Emily said at one point: "if fate/destiny wishes, we will meet again"... so with the whole life/death/rebirth thing going on, and the fact that the MC is nigh ageless (if not he is, just like Miyuki), that would mean that in her next life, he could find her again, BUT, she wouldn't remember him, also, just by the fact that the gorgons can't see the future anymore, the MC could stop her from dying early...
Think what Emily said as comforting words, while the MC doesn't show it, he still grieves in a certain way. And they both know that the likely hood of them meeting again is practically nill, but there is always a chance. Also even though she wouldn't remember him, they still could be drawn together like fire draws moths if they see each other.

And the Gorgons can see the future alright, the problem is that it is constantly changing so they can't say for certain what will happen in relation to them. As Chione said was supposed to die chained to that wall in that labyrinth, all of the 100's possibilities she could see ended there. Now because she has lived past "her fated death", her future is undecided and ever-changing, and because she is alive it reflects those who are close to her, causing ripples to their fates.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Minor point, that I've seen made by more then one dev not of primary english origin; I'm. Well "I'm" is a contraction of I am, that is never used when refering to yourself in the context of 'I'm fine where I'm right now', and other situations of that ilk.
"I'm fine" is correct usage.
But "where I am", you do not contract.
"where I'm going", or "I'm over here" are fine.

Sentence would read: "I'm fine where I am, right now."
Adding the definition of "at" would enable both to be "I'm":
"I'm fine where I'm at, right now."

English is an odd language, indeed.
Take the pronunciation of "bough" (bow), "cough" (coff) & "through" (throo). :unsure:
The language must be a nightmare to learn. :LOL:
Probably mixing up magnetic flips for presession. The wobble of the planet changing what star is the "north star". Wasn't always Polaris, wont be for all that much longer. Cosmically speaking
Yeah, axial precession runs on a 26k year cycle. Must be what he meant. Thanks. (y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
"I'm fine" is correct usage.
But "where I am", you do not contract.
"where I'm going", or "I'm over here" are fine.

Sentence would read: "I'm fine where I am, right now."
Adding the definition of "at" would enable both to be "I'm":
"I'm fine where I'm at, right now."

English is an odd language, indeed.
Take the pronunciation of "bough" (bow), "cough" (coff) & "through" (throo). :unsure:
The language must be a nightmare to learn. :LOL:

Yeah, axial precession runs on a 26k year cycle. Must be what he meant. Thanks. (y)
English isn't my first language and when I was young, being forced to learn it, I used to say it was 'dog speak'. Go figure.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
English isn't my first language and when I was young, being forced to learn it, I used to say it was 'dog speak'. Go figure.
I can definitely see it, mate!
A friend of mine taught English, to Spanish kids, in Madrid. So many things would confuse the pupils that I, as a natural speaker, took for granted.

Pollacchione

Feb 19, 2021
Well, I'm new in this circle. Curiosity overall, and a bit of morbidity, as natural. Thus, I liked very much this visual novel, over the sex aspect (interesting, I must admit :) ). I appreciated overall the quality of the scripture, the complexity of the subject and the script. My compliments. I am waiting for the next updates , and for the completion of the story. All my best.

Reactions: TundraLupus

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
I really like the story of this game but the grammatical errors and oddly worded dialogue bugged me. So I did what any sane person would do and went through every line of dialogue in the game and edited it to be a little more readable. Is this necessary to enjoy the game? Absolutely not! But I made it anyway.

(It really isn't that different. I probably only had to actually edit maybe 30% of the dialogue. A vast majority of those edits being the first two features listed below)

Features:
  • Punctuation adjustments to prevent run-on sentences
  • Added contractions so dialogue feels less stiff
  • Typo corrections
  • Restructured some awkward sentences
  • A few minor stylization and consistency changes
Meant to be installed on top of ShaddyModda's Multimod
You can try to use this without the multimod but there will still be the in-game notes that show the relationship impact on choices. Also they'll look weird.

Lemme know if I missed anything.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I really like the story of this game but the grammatical errors and oddly worded dialogue bugged me. So I did what any sane person would do and went through every line of dialogue in the game and edited it to be a little more readable. Is this necessary to enjoy the game? Absolutely not! But I made it anyway.

(It really isn't that different. I probably only had to actually edit maybe 30% of the dialogue. A vast majority of those edits being the first two features listed below)

Features:
  • Punctuation adjustments to prevent run-on sentences
  • Added contractions so dialogue feels less stiff
  • Typo corrections
  • Restructured some awkward sentences
  • A few minor stylization and consistency changes
  • [Multimod] fixed an issue with missing/wrong relationship notes with Tamara on Day 11/13 and Susan on Day 12 (there's still a missing Tamara note on day 17, but adding a note there would have muddied up the dialogue choices)
Meant to be installed on top of ShaddyModda's Multimod
You can try to use this without the multimod but there will still be the in-game notes that show the relationship impact on choices. Also they'll look weird.

Lemme know if I missed anything.
For your information the relationship choices are not a mistake with regard to Tamara as my mod is an officially endorsed mod by Talothral, and he himself advised me of how her relationship will, and does work within his game.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
For your information the relationship choices are not a mistake with regard to Tamara as my mod is an officially endorsed mod by Talothral, and he himself advised me of how her relationship will, and does work within his game.
Ahh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Post edited, files changed.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ahh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Post edited, files changed.
ha np mate. It's not like we were advertising the official status of the mod on F95 before, but anyone paying attention on his discord would be aware of that fact. as far as grammar corrections go, you should join the discord and run them by Adry. He's Tal's official proofreader, although I also throw in some input in most updates.

Reactions: toradrac
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes