truien

Mar 17, 2020
Does anyone who's played know if you get to bang the little old Mama-san looking character from the preview banner? That would be hot!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
uhu new update!
Awesome..can't wait to see what's happening :d
Here's hoping for no cliffhanger... :D
EDIT : PS
Talothral
Is it possible to add to the name of the folder in the archive the update number? like the archive is named Sorcerer-v0.19.0-pc
Technically speaking, every ending before the game is complete is a cliffhanger ;)

And yeah, I can put the version number on the archive name, no problems there.

Does anyone who's played know if you get to bang the little old Mama-san looking character from the preview banner? That would be hot!
Yes.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Technically speaking, every ending before the game is complete is a cliffhanger ;)

And yeah, I can put the version number on the archive name, no problems there.

Yes.
yea I know :(
but sometimes those cliffhangers man....still a great game!!! :D

Reactions: Adry Lemon

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.20.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 852 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 834 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
if you haven't already you should try his other game, it's really good (y)
Trust me babe, already did and loved it! but wanted more tho haha. But this game is by far better in my opinion, now he has more experience in game making even, to make this turn out even greater like its going in as we see.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Trust me babe, already did and loved it! but wanted more tho haha. But this game is by far better in my opinion, now he has more experience in game making even, to make this turn out even greater like its going in as we see.
I seem to remember he already said there will be a sequel to his previous game, so you'll probably get more :BootyTime:
even though Sorcerer is an overall better game i still prefer TR, cause sci-fi is by far my favourite genre

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
I seem to remember he already said there will be a sequel to his previous game, so you'll probably get more :BootyTime:
even though Sorcerer is an overall better game i still prefer TR, cause sci-fi is by far my favourite genre
Excellent then lets hope for ze best aye!. yeah i feel ya since i love that alot myself. But damn it, this one has a bit better pull u know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Adry Lemon
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes