God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Specifically:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Right? From what I can determine, according to ren'py the save wasn't made at "the right time" so it can't continue to the new content because one line in the script has changed. And because of that, I built the new "safe to save" here spot which should eliminate the problem. The keyword here is should. Gods know what happens next with it.

Anyway, starting a new game (or loading older save) should have produced a save that is fixed, so it is a bit strange that it hasn't.

And as far as the mod goes, it should be safe to use as long as it is updated. I'm giving Shaddy the .rpy file to use so there shouldn't really be issues with it. When the issues can come up is going from modded to unmodded version.
aight sure mate

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, finally managed to reach the point, caught up with the Dev. The game that made me reconsider how to do my games to play list, so I could find it easier from my game folder, finally caught up with the Dev, and wow, looks like was quite the exciting moment to get caught up at.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But now, got me curious to find out what is next for the group, because yeah, is becoming quite the group here. Thank you so much for this game, and looking forward for Day 18.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game is cool, and interesting, one moment in the game is not very cool, the girl was kidnapped when she walked with the association and there was really no reaction, only conversations, not the hero, not the kidnapped sister did not rush to look for it, and it’s strange, is there a choice in the game that is not will lead to the kidnapping of the girl, I really hope they will go to suck her until she freed the evil.
She always gets kidnapped, it's part of the story.

The reason they didn't rush out to find her is they didn't know she'd been kidnapped at first. Nobody should have been able to do that from where she was.

Then it took time to find her.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Great update as always. And kudos for making me really suspicious of a cute fluffy kitty, I hope my little woman is safe.

One of the routes I was on believe it was the fiery fangs one, it gave no option to reset the pool and that has me curious.

Again great update and thank you:)

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Great update as always. And kudos for making me really suspicious of a cute fluffy kitty, I hope my little woman is safe.

One of the routes I was on believe it was the fiery fangs one, it gave no option to reset the pool and that has me curious.

Again great update and thank you:)
I know right, every choice I made this update got me super curious about their future consequences, and also that cat, why? I don't know if should be worried about it or not now.
Best girl beyond all possible doubt!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely, best girl no doubt, a little controlling but sweet.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
i tryed all my old saves but always start from the beginning ,so? there's a solution to not start again from the start? thx Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
already tryed but i start always from the start day 1 :(
Have you tried with a clean install? As if all the saves break then there is something wrong with the installation. Your best bet is to delete all the saves, delete the installation folder, and then reinstall/extract the game and start that way.

And if you use the mod make sure you have the latest version and install everything.

Reactions: D Dog

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
This is a very nice game, I like the story, mc, characters, everything is great. Thank you, I am waiting for the next update :p

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I am curious what came out of the pool when he put the violet liquid into it.

Seems the niece has her familiar already, the white cat

Reactions: BUCCO

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I am curious what came out of the pool when he put the violet liquid into it.

Seems the niece has her familiar already, the white cat
what if she doesn't yet Know of the white cat and that was just for You the player to see at this time? ;)

Reactions: Shyguy1369

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
here is a Save at the point where you need to choose Association or Gorgons for those having the crash on loading error; it's worked for me every time!!

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes