Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I had to use a save that wasn't on a choice or in the middle of animation for the vn to work.

Ok I'm loving the differences in each path but I must know how many different paths are there? I want to make sure I got them all.

Great story moving update. So cute how he has bonded with the fairie dragon :)

I know it probably won't happen but I've already been lusting after Sabrina but now meeting Dagna now all my sick ass can think about is a 3some. :p

Seriously stellar work. Thank you

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I had to use a save that wasn't on a choice or in the middle of animation for the vn to work.

Ok I'm loving the differences in each path but I must know how many different paths are there? I want to make sure I got them all.

I know it probably won't happen but I've already been lusting after Sabrina but now meeting Dagna now all my sick ass can think about is a 3some. :p

Far as I can tell there are two main pathes, Gorgon path and Fairy path. Anything else is a sub off of either of those two.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
what chooices do you have to make to get on the Fairy path
On day 10 you get a choice to visit the Gorgon Bartender or Visit the association. Choose Visit, while there you'll talk to 3 different ppl, free the fairy that Neomi Goddard has.

Reactions: Demonius

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
On day 10 you get a choice to visit the Gorgon Bartender or Visit the association. Choose Visit, while there you'll talk to 3 different ppl, free the fairy that Neomi Goddard has.
That's the association path right?

Yeah I was wondering about the branching and how many. I know the gilf has unique scenes so I was wondering if there were any I missed. Path was the wrong word sorry :LOL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I can understand that people would want it to continue for a long time, but each story needs to end eventually.

And there is my mental health aspect. If everything goes as planned by end of this year the story is completed, meaning I've worked on this project non-stop for one and a half years, excluding the three or so months to write the original story as that was years ago. So it is time to tell some other story, and it isn't a secret, for the next one I'll return to the Terminus Reach.
NICE!!!

yes, i shouted that.....bite me

This and The Deluca Family has the 2 most unusual LI's in the fairie dragon and floaty......

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I don't want this one to end but I also really want to see more from Terminus Reach, I'm torn now.

Quick question though, will we play 46 days in-game or will there be some time skips? A good time skip could show some immediate consequences to your actions and make the progression feel more realistic.
Slight correction 36 days >.> But at the moment there is only a singular time skip at the end for various reasons, well between the end and epilogue really as there are no reasons, like in Terminus, to have time skips as is. But then again I haven't completed the rewrites either so who knows.

I'm planning on adding "safe space" to save at the end of the update, probably far more complicated than it needs to be but eh. It will be basically a singular screen with the text "Save here" both in the dialogue box and on the image itself before moving into the usual end stuff.

That's the association path right?

Yeah I was wondering about the branching and how many. I know the gilf has unique scenes so I was wondering if there were any I missed. Path was the wrong word sorry :LOL:
The spider web of insanity strikes again. Li vs Delmar (day 5), while there is heavy overlapping here both have unique scenes, with the Delmar path it's more at the end of the story arc with... well that would be a spoiler now, wouldn't it?

Then day 10 with the Gorgons vs Fiery Fangs, less overlapping and a bit in favor of the Gorgons for now, but that will change as the FF will get more content past day 20 as it makes more sense for them to be there since they are a more specialized group.

Then there are some minor things that need to be "discovered", like the faeries on the FF path, and something for the gorgons on day 17.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Slight correction 36 days >.> But at the moment there is only a singular time skip at the end for various reasons, well between the end and epilogue really as there are no reasons, like in Terminus, to have time skips as is. But then again I haven't completed the rewrites either so who knows.

I'm planning on adding "safe space" to save at the end of the update, probably far more complicated than it needs to be but eh. It will be basically a singular screen with the text "Save here" both in the dialogue box and on the image itself before moving into the usual end stuff.

The spider web of insanity strikes again. Li vs Delmar (day 5), while there is heavy overlapping here both have unique scenes, with the Delmar path it's more at the end of the story arc with... well that would be a spoiler now, wouldn't it?

Then day 10 with the Gorgons vs Fiery Fangs, less overlapping and a bit in favor of the Gorgons for now, but that will change as the FF will get more content past day 20 as it makes more sense for them to be there since they are a more specialized group.

Then there are some minor things that need to be "discovered", like the faeries on the FF path, and something for the gorgons on day 17.
Awesome thank you :) I think I'm set then Yay

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work.

Cliffhangers are sort of getting old though. But I understand why they are there

Reactions: Vanderer and Paapi

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That was interesting, a lot of choices that I'm curious about the consequences, really good update as always

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Got latest version Android port (568 mb) with WT mod

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
WhY naming save is necessary ?? It creating problems for me (android). Make it optional
It is optional. You can save like before without typing in any names (at least on PC, and I don't support android as I don't make those builds).

This just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work.

Cliffhangers are sort of getting old though. But I understand why they are there
This one the last one for a while, truthfully it is because I needed to get the MC out of the way so he won't interfere with certain talks that need to happen, and to show certain consequences so you can make more informed decisions later on.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
I first played this wonderful game at v0.9. Last played till v0.13.0... Will patiently wait for v0.20.0 before playing. Keep up the good work, Dev.

(P.S.- There seemed to be a problem for Android users when saving (v0.13.0). The game would ask to save description, but would not go further even if you press enter to close the save menu. I hope that porters remove the mandatory save description option in future releases.)

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes