Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.17.0] Talothral

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 626 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 609 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Really Talothral...

Sabrina the teen-sized witch? :ROFLMAO:

Another great update that moves the story along and shows Alexander's new place in the world. I especially liked the shop scene as it gives us players a chance to see how his devotion to Miyuki is going to be perceived by those around him. Shopkeeper is definitely gonna gossip about this, and that's good for Alexander.

Would have liked to see a quick scene with Aya and Susan taking out some guards on patrol or something (showing that their presence had a positive effect on the mission instead of a null effect), but I'm greedy that way.

The update ends with us getting our Miyuki back and we get to see some of Alexander's full power, though it looks like he's going to be suffering for it in the next update.

Looking forward to more, and looking forward to Alexander getting to work on producing more heirs as things slow down.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- SorcererV0.17+shaddymodda wtmod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Really Talothral...

Sabrina the teen-sized witch? :ROFLMAO:
;)

I was waiting when someone makes the connection.
Would have liked to see a quick scene with Aya and Susan taking out some guards on patrol or something (showing that their presence had a positive effect on the mission instead of a null effect), but I'm greedy that way.
Technically it's kind of implied already, if you look closely you see the pistol clips on the floor, and Susan has already switched from shotgun to a pistol (and you can see the discarded shotgun on the floor near the table when Alexander comes through the mirror). Although adding such a scene isn't hard to do, it isn't really a priority at the moment, maybe when doing the final tweaks for the "final version".

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
;)

I was waiting when someone makes the connection.

Technically it's kind of implied already, if you look closely you see the pistol clips on the floor, and Susan has already switched from shotgun to a pistol (and you can see the discarded shotgun on the floor near the table when Alexander comes through the mirror). Although adding such a scene isn't hard to do, it isn't really a priority at the moment, maybe when doing the final tweaks for the "final version".
Ah, gotcha. I'll admit I totally missed that. I guess I just like seeing the girls going all badass!

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Great update, story is outstanding and I'm glad Miyuki is back as well. The shop interaction was great, I'm just going to have to play this update again.

Reactions: RolandG.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Talothral hey mate it's 2 updates i have to restart the game.. had to restart last update too not that i mind that much but I have to again since i get insta error on all my saves smh

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Talothral hey mate it's 2 updates i have to restart the game.. had to restart last update too not that i mind that much but I have to again since i get insta error on all my saves smh
You using the Walkthrough Mod? It has been a long time since I have had to restart 'Sorcerer'.
I always get to end of content, press back twice and Save. Works for me every time (so far).

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
You using the Walkthrough Mod? It has been a long time since I have had to restart 'Sorcerer'.
I always get to end of content, press back twice and Save. Works for me every time (so far).
Yea I do might that be the issue ? doubt it but.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Oh and I do not use the WT Mod. No need, the game is fairly linear IMHO and works well without it.
Eh true I'll just play the game over now and see when 0.18 comes out if it's the wt's fault i doubt it though shaddy always does a gj

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Honestly that sounds like the WT Mod to me. I really have not had any Save Game issues. Sorry to hear that you are.
Hah no worries mate the game is enjoyable enough so it's not like it's a hassle to start over :p

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Is the mc ever going to get an outfit or costume or something or is it something he's not really concerned about?

Hope freeing that chick in the chains won't come back to bite the mc in the ass later

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Specifically:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Right? From what I can determine, according to ren'py the save wasn't made at "the right time" so it can't continue to the new content because one line in the script has changed. And because of that, I built the new "safe to save" here spot which should eliminate the problem. The keyword here is should. Gods know what happens next with it.

Anyway, starting a new game (or loading older save) should have produced a save that is fixed, so it is a bit strange that it hasn't.

And as far as the mod goes, it should be safe to use as long as it is updated. I'm giving Shaddy the .rpy file to use so there shouldn't really be issues with it. When the issues can come up is going from modded to unmodded version.

Reactions: Chaosborn
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes