Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629173471464.png

writing is where I want it to be in all honesty so there is no much to say about it really. Starting day 33 soonish, probably give my brain some time to rest. Hah! That would be the day.

And some discussions. This update opens few questions, probably. One of them will be answered on 28, with bit more expanding on day 30. The others, well I would say they are clear, but I'm the author, I know what is going to happen so I'm biased.​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629173587177.png
Progress 16.08.2021​

day 28 rendering is underway, started doing on Sunday already so there is some sort of progress in that front, not going to spoil something in this so don't worry. But yeah, rendering is going, not as smooth as I would want but then again I was supposed to start rendering tomorrow according to the schedule I set for myself so I can't complain much.

Writing, day 33 is delayed for a bit, didn't like how day 32 ended so writing something more to it, but that's done in about an hour, so that doesn't really change anything.

And no spoilers with two people talking, right? And yes the lightning is intentionally so that the bookcase is darkened. The MC got new lightning designer >.> And yes, combat attires for everyone in this update. Except Miyuki, she will use her kimono, which technically is her combat attire...

Changelog 0.27.0

Changelog 0.27.0

• Day 27 implemented
  • 369 renders
  • Spelling, grammar, bug fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Andro, ShaddyModda)
So short and sweet

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.27.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.50 GB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I hope that update stuff was just a tryout and the next version will again be a complete single download...this time i prefer the compressed over the original version.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I hope that update stuff was just a tryout and the next version will again be a complete single download...this time i prefer the compressed over the original version.
No idea what you are talking about, Tal provides us with 2 different ways of downloading (windows)
1. Full Version single file download
2. Patch only but also in a single file.

If you get a download that's more then 1 file then it's not the one provided by the Dev/Author.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
No idea what you are talking about, Tal provides us with 2 different ways of downloading (windows)
1. Full Version single file download
2. Patch only but also in a single file.

If you get a download that's more then 1 file then it's not the one provided by the Dev/Author.
There is currently no full single download, the "full" download is update 26, the patch brings it up to 27.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Try reading post#1:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(v0.26.0): - MEGA - -
v0.26.0 Extra: - MEGA - -
Mac(0.23): - MEGA -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*
Patches:
-
Extras: Official Multi-Mod
And its not a typo or a forgotten change, the links are for 0.26, so you need to download both, the game and the update if you are new or only keep the save folders from incomplete games, like me ^^

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Try reading post#1:

And its not a typo or a forgotten change, the links are for 0.26, so you need to download both, the game and the update if you are new or only keep the save folders from incomplete games, like me ^^
Yeah, those aren't from me though. I do provide a full download and the patch for those who kept the old version. What ends up in here before the public release is kind of out of my hands.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
It'd be good if choice had more context so that we have some idea what they will cause because currently the walkthrough is basically essential if you want to know what the choices do.

For example, in this update what does forgive or not forgive do? who knows ...
And should I feel forgiving? we have so little context about what we would be forgiving or not? it sounds like something I [as the MC] should be upset about since it seems someone forced a permanent mental disfigurement/disability on me and the choice to forgive or not seems to either be "this is upsetting and I don't know if I can forgive it" or "eh, no biggy" ... but I don't really have enough information or context to actually know which applies.

And who is Maria anyway? do I have to replay the entire story to try and find that tidbit of information again?
Why should the MC be able to fly? Something to do with his lineage that we don't know about but Maria does?

I just feel like there is a bunch of information we don't have or was some obscure mention many updates ago that would be important when it comes to making certain choices.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Uhhh I didn't download the patch to update from 0.25 to 0.26 now the version is 0.27 .I have to download the game again, F.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, those aren't from me though. I do provide a full download and the patch for those who kept the old version. What ends up in here before the public release is kind of out of my hands.
Ah, okay. Then its time for some well deserved pirate-beating, choose your weapon and lets find him ^^

• Haha
Reactions: v1900 and Talothral

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
It'd be good if choice had more context so that we have some idea what they will cause because currently the walkthrough is basically essential if you want to know what the choices do.

For example, in this update what does forgive or not forgive do? who knows ...
And should I feel forgiving? we have so little context about what we would be forgiving or not? it sounds like something I [as the MC] should be upset about since it seems someone forced a permanent mental disfigurement/disability on me and the choice to forgive or not seems to either be "this is upsetting and I don't know if I can forgive it" or "eh, no biggy" ... but I don't really have enough information or context to actually know which applies.

And who is Maria anyway? do I have to replay the entire story to try and find that tidbit of information again?
Why should the MC be able to fly? Something to do with his lineage that we don't know about but Maria does?

I just feel like there is a bunch of information we don't have or was some obscure mention many updates ago that would be important when it comes to making certain choices.
You sound like you skipped through the entire game, otherwise you'd know who she is and what there is to forgive (or not).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You sound like you skipped through the entire game, otherwise you'd know who she is and what there is to forgive (or not).
while that is true
he does bring a good point
a good point which I haven't seen a lot of VNs apply , some do it ...most don't
a explanation ...albeit a small one would be most welcomed.
take me for example...I don't play this game until the WT mod is out because as I've tried I noticed that there is a lot of content that I miss out .
These are my thoughts and are in no way shape or form meant to be taken as a insult or anything like that.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
while that is true
he does bring a good point
a good point which I haven't seen a lot of VNs apply , some do it ...most don't
a explanation ...albeit a small one would be most welcomed.
take me for example...I don't play this game until the WT mod is out because as I've tried I noticed that there is a lot of content that I miss out .
These are my thoughts and are in no way shape or form meant to be taken as a insult or anything like that.
Those would annoy me big time, that's like you favourite shows having a "last time on ...." with every new update. Retaining information isn't that hard imo.

None taken btw.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Those would annoy me big time, that's like you favourite shows having a "last time on ...." with every new update. Retaining information isn't that hard imo.

None taken btw.
I don't disagree that they would be perceived as annoying for some people but they would help other people as well.
also take in account that ...well I for example...have on my favorite list ...over 350 games...sometimes ..yes I do have a issue with remembering all the characters..
but at the end of the day it's devs choice and I do enjoy this game quite a bit ...just gotta wait for WT

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I don't disagree that they would be perceived as annoying for some people but they would help other people as well.
also take in account that ...well I for example...have on my favorite list ...over 350 games...sometimes ..yes I do have a issue with remembering all the characters..
but at the end of the day it's devs choice and I do enjoy this game quite a bit ...just gotta wait for WT
WT comes out at the same time the game does, guess it just needs posting. Shaddy gets the script before the 1st level of Patron's get the game.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
WT comes out at the same time the game does, guess it just needs posting. Shaddy gets the script before the 1st level of Patron's get the game.
yea , no problem :p
it will just be more sweeter and I get to play it :p

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Patched to 27

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day27.rpy", line 3, in <module>
NameError: name 'ZoeyEvent' is not defined

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Patched to 27

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day27.rpy", line 3, in <module>
NameError: name 'ZoeyEvent' is not defined

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting, it seems that the version here is the one without the bugfix applied.

This is why there is the Characters menu. Although that being said it doesn't have all the characters that appear more than once yet as I've been busy with doing other coding-related stuff that takes a bit higher priority.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes