crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
It'd be good if choice had more context so that we have some idea what they will cause because currently the walkthrough is basically essential if you want to know what the choices do.

For example, in this update what does forgive or not forgive do? who knows ...
And should I feel forgiving? we have so little context about what we would be forgiving or not? it sounds like something I [as the MC] should be upset about since it seems someone forced a permanent mental disfigurement/disability on me and the choice to forgive or not seems to either be "this is upsetting and I don't know if I can forgive it" or "eh, no biggy" ... but I don't really have enough information or context to actually know which applies.

And who is Maria anyway? do I have to replay the entire story to try and find that tidbit of information again?
Why should the MC be able to fly? Something to do with his lineage that we don't know about but Maria does?

I just feel like there is a bunch of information we don't have or was some obscure mention many updates ago that would be important when it comes to making certain choices.
Didn't she explain who she is and what she did before you make the decision?
MC was raised by nuns in an orphanage, so where could he know her from?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She did something which you can forgive or not, wonder what it is

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Uhhh I didn't download the patch to update from 0.25 to 0.26 now the version is 0.27 .I have to download the game again, F.
Shit forgot to answer this. The has the 0.25.0 to 0.26.0 update. The previous version will always be up there until the latest goes public.

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Interesting, it seems that the version here is the one without the bugfix applied.

This is why there is the Characters menu. Although that being said it doesn't have all the characters that appear more than once yet as I've been busy with doing other coding-related stuff that takes a bit higher priority.
Characters menu? where?

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
Just after you meet Sebastian Weiss for the fist time on day 8, there is a dialog between you and your familiar where rats and ketchup is mentioned. Is this by any chance a Discworld reference?

Reactions: Talothral

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Just after you meet Sebastian Weiss for the fist time on day 8, there is a dialog between you and your familiar where rats and ketchup is mentioned. Is this by any chance a Discworld reference?

I took it as a reference to a long ago magazine called Dragon that was out for AD&D back in the late 70s or early 80s.

There was a cartoon of a dragon eating a knight with the caption.......tastes good with ketchup

Reactions: Bubbaray1962
Mar 27, 2019
Yeah, those aren't from me though. I do provide a full download and the patch for those who kept the old version. What ends up in here before the public release is kind of out of my hands.
So just to clarify tho...sometime in the next few days there will be an "official" drop for the new version?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Sorcerer [v0.27.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.50 GB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you!
The patch seems reasonable except. What about mods? What about missing updates for various platforms? Update are great but the devs need to drop a full release as well...
Anyway thanks for the compressed version I've been playing it for the last few releases. Who knows if the update patch works for a compressed prior version?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Thank you!
The patch seems reasonable except. What about mods? What about missing updates for various platforms? Update are great but the devs need to drop a full release as well...
Anyway thanks for the compressed version I've been playing it for the last few releases. Who knows if the update patch works for a compressed prior version?
Dude do you even read? The dev always provides a FULL UPLOAD OF THE GAME, this here was just leaked by someone.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
To all the people complaining please stop blaming the dev it's not his fault. Someone leaked the update patch, we got report of it, we updated the game OP with it. It's not publicly released by the dev yet. He does both patched and full. As it turns out the only leaked version recieved was an update patch and not a full release. So either wait for someone to leak full release or go the extra mile and patch it yourself and post the full release here we will add it to the OP OR wait for the dev's public release where he provides full build.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Great update That baby we gave the forest spirit is gonna be quite powerful I suspect. I am never going to regret my decision to side with the gorgons they are just too awesome.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes