Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I completed the update and again that was a hell of an update, thank you for it. Scenes with Mei are just awesome, I dont think we can get enough of it :LOL: Surfacing the "hidden" emotions of both Alexander and Mei while everyone around them was aware of that was just hilarious. Having the option of teasing Zoey (with I will make sure to lock the doors next time line) feelt like we will have her at our harem at some point. Will hag be our permanent allies like Gorgons or her alliance is just a one time job aganist Malachai? By the way I didnt see that images in this update Are they previews from next or did I miss something again?

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

I completed the update and again that was a hell of an update, thank you for it. Scenes with Mei are just awesome, I dont think we can get enough of it :LOL: Surfacing the "hidden" emotions of both Alexander and Mei while everyone around them was aware of that was just hilarious. Having the option of teasing Zoey (with I will make sure to lock the doors next time line) feelt like we will have her at our harem at some point. Will hag be our permanent allies like Gorgons or her alliance is just a one time job aganist Malachai? By the way I didnt see that images in this update Are they previews from next or did I miss something again?
Test renders, I usually put test or concept renders up when I'm working on things I can't (or don't want to) put in pubic posts, such as NFSW (obviously), and some more heavily spoiler stuff. Although... the dragonkin will show up relatively soon.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Test renders, I usually put test or concept renders up when I'm working on things I can't (or don't want to) put in pubic posts, such as NFSW (obviously), and some more heavily spoiler stuff. Although... the dragonkin will show up relatively soon.
That fight looks so cool, I cant wait for it :) By the way, will hag be our permanent allies like Gorgons or her alliance is just a one time job aganist Malachai?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Not working how, in what way?
You try to load and what happens?
Mine works fine. Might be a problem with your save file?
might also be a problem with using the mod, it did not work with mine, had to delete the game and re-install it, then it worked fine with no mod.

Reactions: whichone

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Actually, this game has a officially endorsed mod that the Dev is contributing to, it is very unlikely that the mod is the problem.

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
It's a bit funny really, let's take these two.
I like them, they are pleasing to the eye. And they are easy to write so that people like them, partially because they are attractive to a lot of people.

But, at the same time I prefer to write for something like Gertrud up there, simply because she is more rewarding to write, and maybe more rewarding for the readers aswell once they get past the "Holy fucking hell what the fuck is that?"-phase and start to like the character. Not everyone will like her, it's fine, but I ain't writing her for them either.

As for the... personality, I'll see what I can do when I wake up and do my motivational render of the day ;) >.>
Have to admit this has become one of my favorite games, right after reluctant archon

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Has to be an issue with corrupt saves. I tried all of mine. that's 12 saves plus 6 autosave, and all loaded up fine for me both with and without the mod with fresh and update only installs.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629173385183.png
girls have gathered at the cabin... I wonder why... ;)
Writing is going, didn't get as much done over the weekend as I would like, but mostly it was due to of making certain that an event in the upcoming update works properly and looks the part. And that being said, I'm confident that I can finish the day 32 by the weekend.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes