v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Zoey, Alexander's secretary.

Thanks mate. (y) Started playing & soon realised. :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: Yeah at first I thought she meant Zhou, silly me. :ROFLMAO:
Then I thought. Who would like that? And then I read the previous post.

The drawback of reading the posts backwards. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Game is asking me if I took the offer Li made...cause someone forgot to set a variable this update. I don't remember who Li is much less if I took the offer. Can someone remind me, I be shite with names so even just posting a pic of Li would be enough to remind me what I did. I'm not shite with faces :p

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Game is asking me if I took the offer Li made...cause someone forgot to set a variable this update. I don't remember who Li is much less if I took the offer. Can someone remind me, I be shite with names so even just posting a pic of Li would be enough to remind me what I did. I'm not shite with faces :p
This is fairly simple, do you remember having an orgy with GILFs at the end of 0.24.0? If you did, you can answer yes, if you didn't then pick no.

And as for who Li is, she is the top one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-26-0-extra-talothral.58369/page-2#post-3942921

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
AHH! Ok, now I remember. And yes, yes my perverted ass did. Mercy buckets.
lol So wrapped up in cumming in 4 women consecutively, total blank on their names - highly understandable! Blood flow's been diverted! :ROFLMAO:
(Still couldn't tell you the names of the other 3!)
Not to worry, I confused Mei (Kai's sister) with Li earlier. o_O:FacePalm:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm i am a bit confused after the visit of the detectives zoey mentioned she has seen the mc with mei but i rejected mei in this playthrough (so there was nothing she could have seen) coulf it be that a flag was not properly set or just ignored?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
hmm i am a bit confused after the visit of the detectives zoey mentioned she has seen the mc with mei but i rejected mei in this playthrough (so there was nothing she could have seen) coulf it be that a flag was not properly set or just ignored?
Whops, my fault (HA!), forgot to add an extra variable for the check, not to worry though, won't affect the game, just got a scene you weren't supposed to see, will be fixed in 0.27.0

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
The story is progressing wonderful just near the edge of curiosity what will happen next and as it seems surprises are forward in the path. What I was thinking looking the models it is amazing the progress since Terminus Reach: Sentinel not so much on the story level but especially on the models. Although I personally love very much Terminus Reach and played it several times when I wanted to read again the whole story. Keep doing your magic Talothral :)

p.s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FishMonger

Apr 10, 2020
I am stuck at the start of Day 25. Just completed the orgy with the lovely ladies (Day 24), then the next screen is

1628067994437.png

And then it continues with the subsequent images not found until:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day25.rpy", line 29, in script
if DeerLadyJoined == True:
File "game/day25.rpy", line 29, in <module>
NameError: name 'DeerLadyJoined' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.23.5
Wed Aug 04 10:07:11 2021

I tried a safe file from someone else (Start of day 25) but that didn't work either. Not sure what to do. Running it on windows 1-, 64 bit

I did run it with the Official Multi-Mod (version 0.26)

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok I have been doing some speculation and wild ass guessing.

1. The House of Ward is going to need a lot more foot soldiers. Susan and Aya can not do it all.

2. I think that the mercenary company that Alexander rescued will be a good addition to the house. Maybe not directly though. They all have skills that could be used. Computers, electronics, etc.

3. With how Mei acted in the last update, I suspect she will be awoken soon. And when she is, this is how I see the 3 women mages being. Ky will be the general mage, Sabrina will be the support mage and Mei will be the combat mage. Just guessing.

4. Alexander will need to set-up something larger for the house. Where he lives now is good for a few, but as the house grows, they will need more space.

5. Alexander will need to set up some place that the mages and such can train. Unless they go to a different plane.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I am stuck at the start of Day 25. Just completed the orgy with the lovely ladies (Day 24), then the next screen is

View attachment 1335227

And then it continues with the subsequent images not found until:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.23.5
Wed Aug 04 10:07:11 2021

I tried a safe file from someone else (Start of day 25) but that didn't work either. Not sure what to do. Running it on windows 1-, 64 bit

I did run it with the Official Multi-Mod (version 0.26)
Missing images mean you are missing the .rpa's for that day (i.e. day25.rpa and images.rpa is outdated).

Code:
This means your scripts.rpy hasn't been updated properly.

So how to check? Open the /game folder and see what .rpa's you have in there. If you have all DayXX.rpa's up to day 26 (there should be 27 of them) then you have a corrupted download most likely.

If any of them are missing, well that's your answer.

Although the not-defined error already tells me that things haven't been updated properly, at least the scripts.rpa isn't the most current one. Redownload and reinstall are the options then.

EDIT: Yeah... that image you attached tells exactly the problem, you have files from version 0.23.5. So you need to redownload and reinstall the game at this point.

Last edited:

FishMonger

Apr 10, 2020
Missing images mean you are missing the .rpa's for that day (i.e. day25.rpa and images.rpa is outdated).

Code:
This means your scripts.rpy hasn't been updated properly.

So how to check? Open the /game folder and see what .rpa's you have in there. If you have all DayXX.rpa's up to day 26 (there should be 27 of them) then you have a corrupted download most likely.

If any of them are missing, well that's your answer.

Although the not-defined error already tells me that things haven't been updated properly, at least the scripts.rpa isn't the most current one. Redownload and reinstall are the options then.

EDIT: Yeah... that image you attached tells exactly the problem, you have files from version 0.23.5. So you need to redownload and reinstall the game at this point.

Thanks, Yes I realised it too late that I used the multimod on an outdated version. Hadn't realised that. Downloaded the latest version and all is fine now. Thank you for your speedy reply.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes