Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well i have small problems or big one,... i download that new patch and well i extract it into game folder, then i extract also mod, and well when i am in game i see game is updated but when there should be new stuffs i can only see text and black screen and it says missing picture ,... and soo on, didnt see any pic, just black bacround and text for new update. how to fix that ? tnx
Check the /game folder for day27.rpa. If it is missing extract it again. If it's there then check the size of it, it should be around 276 MB if it is less, then extract again. If it is there and right size, try without mod. Shouldn't make any difference but it's ren'py so who knows.

Last edited:

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Check the /game folder for day27.rpa. If it is missing extract it again. If it's there then check the size of it, it should be around 276 MB if it is less, then extract again. If it is there and right size, try without mod. Shouldn't make any difference but it's ren'py so who knows.
I have 282 Mb ...

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The size of the .rpa is fine, but it's easy to answer what you are missing. What is the image name that it says is missing? The images are named so that the first two numbers indicate the day they belong. If the missing images are 26xxxx then you are missing day26.rpa, that you can get from the blog.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Renpy is a (mostly) good engine, but as things are, each use is over a différent system, which has both memory, proc, etc + user actions.
Missing image, is a common thing, try to free ram and proc, then stay over each image some seconds at last as is can take the image into buffer. They are also newby, even they is the devellopers side to.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
The size of the .rpa is fine, but it's easy to answer what you are missing. What is the image name that it says is missing? The images are named so that the first two numbers indicate the day they belong. If the missing images are 26xxxx then you are missing day26.rpa, that you can get from the blog.
sorry i already delited the maps and i am in downloading of 0.26 becouse well i cant find downloaded version on my pc sooo :O probably that is the problem... ups well i hope that is it

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
well dont know how i didnt notice previous update :O how did i manage to miss it, soo well sorry but i was missing update 0.26. Tnx for the help from everyone and sorry for lost time...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Could you slap the version number on the archive filename and the top level folder next time?

Sorcerer [v0.27.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.50 GB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Checked the notes I left, it is either "Freedom" or "Protection", both gives a positive reaction overall. I guess Shaddy didn't mark the protection as recommended, but as said makes very little relevance with majority rule.
yup I missed the `# OR THIS` note you left me.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Attempt to use ZoeyEvent as a flag when it isn't defined in the alternate path in day 26.

Code:
NameError: name 'ZoeyEvent' is not defined

While running game code:
  File "game/day27.rpy", line 3, in script
    if ZoeyEvent == True and MeiDate == False:
  File "game/day27.rpy", line 3, in <module>
The relevant section of day26.rpy is here:

Code:
        menu:
            "Make sure the door is locked.":
                scene 260115 with dissolve
                MC "I'll make sure the door is locked next time."
                ZOEY "Ummm... Next time?"
                MC "Just teasing you."
                ZOEY "Oh, well, sir, you do know that I can unlock the door, right?"
                MC "Is that so?"
                ZOEY "Indeed sir, who knows what interesting things are happening behind locked doors."
                scene 260116 with dissolve
                $ ZoeyEvent = True
                $ myPause()
            "Pass":
                $ myPause()
Taking the "pass" option which I had done leaves it undefined.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Attempt to use ZoeyEvent as a flag when it isn't defined in the alternate path in day 26.

Code:
NameError: name 'ZoeyEvent' is not defined

While running game code:
  File "game/day27.rpy", line 3, in script
  File "game/day27.rpy", line 3, in <module>
The relevant section of day26.rpy is here:

Code:
        menu:
            "Make sure the door is locked.":
                scene 260115 with dissolve
                MC "I'll make sure the door is locked next time."
                ZOEY "Ummm... Next time?"
                MC "Just teasing you."
                ZOEY "Oh, well, sir, you do know that I can unlock the door, right?"
                MC "Is that so?"
                ZOEY "Indeed sir, who knows what interesting things are happening behind locked doors."
                $ ZoeyEvent = True
                $ myPause()
            "Pass":
                $ myPause()
Taking the "pass" option which I had done leaves it undefined.
I know, was fixed a while back already, the leaked version is outdated.

yup I missed the `# OR THIS` note you left me.
No worries, it doesn't really change the outcome which ever is chosen.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you kept the old .26 you dont need to redownload. If you want the complete and bugfree version you should wait a week until the official release.

I confess i played the pirated thing because i already downloaded it before i knew it was pirated...but somehow i didnt ran into an error. Did i miss something?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
If you kept the old .26 you dont need to redownload. If you want the complete and bugfree version you should wait a week until the official release.

I confess i played the pirated thing because i already downloaded it before i knew it was pirated...but somehow i didnt ran into an error. Did i miss something?
It only happens if you have ignored Mei, or managed to miss the "special event" with Mei in the office, or passed the choice with Zoey when she confessed peeking at the MC and Mei.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So being nice to my secretary and coworker skipped the error? Thats good. I already thought i may have missed something important ^^

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Could you slap the version number on the archive filename and the top level folder next time?
No, The original does not have the number, so when Renpy edits the compressed version, It does not include the number, and I'm not going to unpack both versions just to give it a number, and pack it again.

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

joacoccc

Sep 22, 2020
I have this error with mei after the date
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day27.rpy", line 2, in script call
    call MiyukiTitle from _call_MiyukiTitle
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiyukiTitle'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiyukiTitle'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.26.0
Fri Aug 20 00:48:12 2021

Reactions: Synful62 and JED69
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes