Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I have this error with mei after the date
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day27.rpy", line 2, in script call
    call MiyukiTitle from _call_MiyukiTitle
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiyukiTitle'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiyukiTitle'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.26.0
Fri Aug 20 00:48:12 2021
Either the scripts.rpa wasn't overwritten or there are old scripts.rpy around.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.27.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.50 GB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
while extracting got message "data error (cyclic redundancy check)". could you check and reupload. Thanks

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its more you who has to check and redownload. I played the compressed win version from mega without problems. Cant say anything about the mixdrop, that shitty hoster dont works with jdownloader ^^

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
Checked the notes I left, it is either "Freedom" or "Protection", both gives a positive reaction overall. I guess Shaddy didn't mark the protection as recommended, but as said makes very little relevance with majority rule.
should I of got 5 thumbs when I replied research to the last question

Reactions: Hornyowl

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Pregnancy tag added.
The mandatory question: How does it play out?
Still waiting for the answer myself, but considering it seems to be a day by day game, they'll be impregnated and then we'll see something after an eventual time-skip. Unless the magic comes into play and accelerates things.

Reactions: t727

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
Still waiting for the answer myself, but considering it seems to be a day by day game, they'll be impregnated and then we'll see something after an eventual time-skip. Unless the magic comes into play and accelerates things.
have you played till the end of the current update and did you use the walkthrough mod?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
have you played till the end of the current update and did you use the walkthrough mod?
Haven't played it at all, got called by the tag and considering how broad the defination is for its use, I and many others like to find out what is meant before we spend an hour or so going through the story only to find out that it's just "oh this character got fertilized and will never show or it'll be a single image at the end of a single route". For clarity, this isn't a slight against this game, but instead against the sites' tag system which has created a group of apprehensive users.

Last edited:

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
Haven't played it at all, got called by the tag and considering how broad the defination is for its use, I and many others like to find out what is meant before we spend an hour or so going through the story only to find out that it's just "oh this character got fertilized and will never show or it'll be a single image at the end of a single route". For clarity, this isn't a slight against this game, but instead against the sites' tag system which has created a group of apprehensive users.
I don't want to spoil it but at the moment there's only one that I know of and only if you make a certain choice. but I will say its a very good game and if the other tags interest you put aside several hour

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
It depends on your other choices, the "wait" option here gets you the most positive points for this choice.

- wait
- let him speak
- protection
- counter
- with all due respect
- deeds

Those choices should give you the "best possible" outcome (4 or 5 votes depending on your treatment of Lord Hayes in an earlier update), but i'm sure that's the path shaddy's mod uses as well (i don't use it so this is speculation).
I think I used "research" instead of deeds and still got 5/5.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
No. I waited and I got 5/5.
I think I used "research" instead of deeds and still got 5/5.
I used Research also. I like the comment one of the ladys made about the wards around the house. Shows they have not done much research in a very long time
There are various ways to get to 5, I only listed the one i used while testing.

All choices give positive and or negative points to the 4 Houses, if in the end you are in the + with a house they give a thumbs up doesn't matter if it's +1 or +5......

Reactions: Hornyowl
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes