Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So, if i wanted to fix this myself what would i have to add? just "$ ZoeyEvent = True"?
Wouldn't worry about it too much, it will be fixed when 0.28.0 hits, regardless did you use the bugged version or not. But it's just "default ZoeyEvent = False".

Great update, but I miss the best girl! I hope she will appear next update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She has couple of appearances, potentially.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: underoath27

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Susan is damn annoying and not hot.

Susan is not annoying. she is just having difficulty coming to grips with all the changes. You have to remember that it has only been a couple weeks at most that she learned magic existed and all that comes with it. Her world was stood on its head.

She is also trying to ensure she does not fuck up anything and protects Alexander

Last edited:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Susan is not annoying. he is just having difficulty coming to grips with all the changes. You have to remember that it has only been a couple weeks at most that she learned magic existed and all that comes with it. Her world was stood on its head.

She is also trying to ensure she does not fuck up anything and protects Alexander
i agree with you. susan is not annoying.
she suddenly finds herself in a world full of beings with magical abilities that she was completely unaware of a few weeks earlier.

She only has her trained physical abilities and has to assert herself in this world and protect the man she obviously loves.
That's a lot of responsibility. Personally, I think she does it well! :)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
i agree with you. susan is not annoying.
she suddenly finds herself in a world full of beings with magical abilities that she was completely unaware of a few weeks earlier.

She only has her trained physical abilities and has to assert herself in this world and protect the man she obviously loves.
That's a lot of responsibility. Personally, I think she does it well! :)
Oh I think she is doing surprisingly well. Far better than I think I would handle it.

Alexander, Sabrina and Susan had no knowledge of magic prior to this all happening. Susan is the only one who has no magical ability. Sure she can do a few minor things, but that is limited/

Alexander and Sabrina both are mages, so magic is not a problem for them to grasp

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh I think she is doing surprisingly well. Far better than I think I would handle it.

Alexander, Sabrina and Susan had no knowledge of magic prior to this all happening. Susan is the only one who has no magical ability. Sure she can do a few minor things, but that is limited/

Alexander and Sabrina both are mages, so magic is not a problem for them to grasp
Agreed.
To add to what RolandG. said, above, Susan has trained herself to be able to handle any situation and that ability has worked really well for her, even enabled her to cope extremely well with the combat injury & loss of her leg.
Having built herself up to function at a high level in a tough world, she now finds out that she's in a different world and she's not a top competitor, anymore.
Must be tough to take, especially for someone who's that committed to being top of her game & had to fight harder to get there, with one leg.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Susan is damn annoying and not hot.
I can't say anything about hot or not, thats personal taste I suppose, but she isn't annoying at all. Her "fight" with Miyuki can be a little annoying but considering Susan's world and reality altered in an unimaginable way just after Miyuki's appereance, I cant blame her. Just that Vertigo attack would be enough to snap for anyone else (certainly for me for example), yet she is still enduring and adapting in that world. She is one hell of a woman, storywise.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
People lack the emotional intelligence and empathy to understand characters and their situations, let alone understand other people. If one can't comprehend fictional characters in a Visual Novel, how do you expect them to understand other people, or themselves? When someone starts an argument with saying "xxxx, change my mind", they're not really willing or open to understand the other point of view, rather they want to force their perspective on others.

Preferences aside, this is just a fictional Harem VN, you can avoid certain ladies. But if you can't understand where characters are coming from, you can't truly appreciate the creator's work. If they had stated the reasons for disliking the appearance and personality of a character, an argument could be made. But stating their preference and opinion as fact is just plain wrong.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Truthfully, people can think what they want of the characters, it's their right. But if there is an aspect someone doesn't like one of the characters? Tough luck, it won't be changed, and because of that, Li will always be lovable GILF. And Susan will always have that slightly bitchy attitude and her prosthetic leg. There are dozens of games out there if someone expects physical perfection at ages 20 to 30. Besides... at best it irritates me enough to do this:
IWAP Susan.jpg
So I'm not sure is that something to complain about for those who actually like Susan. ;)

And then there were the links for those who don't go to the blog (in the spoiler)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But stating their preference and opinion as fact is just plain wrong.
100% agree with your post, but this part in particular is widely seen here, unfortunately.
"I think" does not equate to "it is".
But these are the same types who like to proclaim that they speak for "we", or "most people", because they do not have the strength of conviction to say "I think...".

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Truthfully, people can think what they want of the characters, it's their right. But if there is an aspect someone doesn't like one of the characters? Tough luck, it won't be changed, and because of that, Li will always be lovable GILF. And Susan will always have that slightly bitchy attitude and her prosthetic leg. There are dozens of games out there if someone expects physical perfection at ages 20 to 30. Besides... at best it irritates me enough to do this:
View attachment 1373993
So I'm not sure is that something to complain about for those who actually like Susan. ;)

And then there were the links for those who don't go to the blog (in the spoiler)
Love your game! One of the best on the site, and I find Susan quite desirable on many levels, physical, emotional, sensual, and you must admit a woman who would throw herself between you and absolute destruction doesn't come along every day, or year, or decade, or , for most of us, ever in our lives.

Maybe she's not everyone's cup of tea, but just as she'd die for me, I'll die for her.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
People lack the emotional intelligence and empathy to understand characters and their situations, let alone understand other people. If one can't comprehend fictional characters in a Visual Novel, how do you expect them to understand other people, or themselves? When someone starts an argument with saying "xxxx, change my mind", they're not really willing or open to understand the other point of view, rather they want to force their perspective on others.

Preferences aside, this is just a fictional Harem VN, you can avoid certain ladies. But if you can't understand where characters are coming from, you can't truly appreciate the creator's work. If they had stated the reasons for disliking the appearance and personality of a character, an argument could be made. But stating their preference and opinion as fact is just plain wrong.
good post!

Personally there are some girls in this that I find more attractive than the others, and I am sure that other people will have their own favorites. Some newbie posted a declarative statement that "Susan is annoying and not hot". That is their opinion and only their opinion. I find lots of posts and the folks who post them to be annoying. If I am going to call them out or make a declarative statement, I would back that up with some sort of supporting narrative. In the case of the newbie statement, it is simply wasted bytes on the screen, as their statement has no substance nor supporting information.

If I said "Susan is not my first choice of the available girls for my harem, and I find her combative nature to be detrimental to my opinion of her overall" I would then have to list the reasons why if I wanted to avoid face palms.

As I do not have issues with Susan, and think she is definitely worthy of my baby batter and companionship, I am making a positive statement about her. If I am attempting to be combative I would say that Susan is hotter than any other woman in the game, prove me wrong, which of course is one of the most fucking stupid ways to state my case.

All of this comes back to this. Making statements which are simply there to spark an argument without backing it up, is pretty much a non starter. There is nothing in the referenced statement for me to render an opinion on, and the lack of support leads me to the conclusion that the word TROLL might apply in this case, as the newbie simply made a statement knocking one of the love interests without making any attempt to back it up, and merely wishes to elicit what? Attention? Meh. I like pointing out the ignorant as well as the ignorance of certain posters and their posts. That is a statement for which I have provided sufficient supporting narrative.
Peace.

Mar 27, 2019
Damn....boy squirtin' out kids left and right....the spirit of the wood, the hag...probably gonna end up putting a bun in his demon-momma...game was good before, but now it's getting REALLY good :ROFLMAO::love:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Susan will always be my go to girlie girl of fantastic sex and a great time together.
This is just how I feel MC gets to feel refreshed and still engaged and dashing while around her.
There is also the fact she is now in our home and seeing her a lot, engaged in her own
path of enlightnment and being powerful and able to handle herself and help others,
it makes her journey so much of a great inspiration to help people everywhere.
View attachment 1373993

good post!

Personally there are some girls in this that I find more attractive than the others, and I am sure that other people will have their own favorites. Some newbie posted a declarative statement that "Susan is annoying and not hot". That is their opinion and only their opinion. I find lots of posts and the folks who post them to be annoying. If I am going to call them out or make a declarative statement, I would back that up with some sort of supporting narrative. In the case of the newbie statement, it is simply wasted bytes on the screen, as their statement has no substance nor supporting information.

If I said "Susan is not my first choice of the available girls for my harem, and I find her combative nature to be detrimental to my opinion of her overall" I would then have to list the reasons why if I wanted to avoid face palms.

As I do not have issues with Susan, and think she is definitely worthy of my baby batter and companionship, I am making a positive statement about her. If I am attempting to be combative I would say that Susan is hotter than any other woman in the game, prove me wrong, which of course is one of the most fucking stupid ways to state my case.

All of this comes back to this. Making statements which are simply there to spark an argument without backing it up, is pretty much a non starter. There is nothing in the referenced statement for me to render an opinion on, and the lack of support leads me to the conclusion that the word TROLL might apply in this case, as the newbie simply made a statement knocking one of the love interests without making any attempt to back it up, and merely wishes to elicit what? Attention? Meh. I like pointing out the ignorant as well as the ignorance of certain posters and their posts. That is a statement for which I have provided sufficient supporting narrative.
Peace.

Reactions: Talothral
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes