JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished 0.27.0, so back to getting caught up with the Dev. I held off until the full game download was available, so I knew I wouldn't be getting what I hear was the buggy version. And glad I did, mine worked just fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really do love this story, and looking forward for more, but please, let the Dev do the uploading here. Works out better for me, and thank you to the Dev for this game.

Reactions: Talothral and v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So, just finished 0.27.0, so back to getting caught up with the Dev. I held off until the full game download was available, so I knew I wouldn't be getting what I hear was the buggy version. And glad I did, mine worked just fine.

Really do love this story, and looking forward for more, but please, let the Dev do the uploading here. Works out better for me, and thank you to the Dev for this game.
Yup it has already been revealed that she is (in game) and has already been revealed by the dev (via a preview picture) that he will be able to.

Reactions: JenMistress

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the answers are in this thread .. dev and gamer alike joined in the chant:
As the name implies it is just some extras, so it isn't needed as is. That being said, it will be updated with new images when needed, however, it doesn't break the game if it isn't updated, it just doesn't show the alternate images for the new scenes.
You dont need the extras, its just some extra camera angles during some sex scenes.
as far as i know its version specific.
The extras file gives you a few different angles during some sex scenes.
It's just extra camera angles for the sex scenes, and yeah it works, it just doesn't have the latest additions. And no you won't bug out with the old extras version either, it has been designed so that it only shows images that are present.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Can I ask something, which scenes or renders are extras? I downloaded v0.27.0 and after version number word extras written but I didnt download this link so I am wondering if I am missing something.
It recognizes the old extras.rpa you have in the /game folder (if you had it previously). The whole thing is built so that it doesn't break the game if it is outdated, you just don't see the few "close up" picture-in-picture renders during the sex scenes that was added for that version.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Is anyone getting problems with the Nopy link? I can download other games fine, and even other Sorcerer files fine, but the v0.27 full version is failing.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is anyone getting problems with the Nopy link? I can download other games fine, and even other Sorcerer files fine, but the v0.27 full version is failing.

I have been getting issues with Nopy for some time now. At least 2 months. Server 5 and sometimes server 3 fail to get a secure connection, but server 1,2, and 4 work fine.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I have been getting issues with Nopy for some time now. At least 2 months. Server 5 and sometimes server 3 fail to get a secure connection, but server 1,2, and 4 work fine.
For me server 2 is consistently failing, but only for this game and this particular release.

brownrice

May 6, 2017
People lack the emotional intelligence and empathy to understand characters and their situations, let alone understand other people. If one can't comprehend fictional characters in a Visual Novel, how do you expect them to understand other people, or themselves? When someone starts an argument with saying "xxxx, change my mind", they're not really willing or open to understand the other point of view, rather they want to force their perspective on others.
Sorry bud, I just find her personality annoying, along with her constant swearing. I don't think such a harmless comment warrants people getting so worked up.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Sorry bud, I just find her personality annoying, along with her constant swearing. I don't think such a harmless comment warrants people getting so worked up.
Susan has issues. No doubt about it. She is a combat veteran and as such she has been exposed to a lot of shit. She is no wilting flower, and yeah she curses a lot. Most non-coms that I know (several) have no issue with one of their fellow vets who has been horrifically injured, having certain attitudes that some folks would find offensive. I personally think she is well written. Add to this, that she has been in love with the MC since he saved her life, and occasionally shared his bed *or her bed* and now is part of a no-shit harem where she can not be the alpha girl.... yeah I can see her attitude being abrasive.

Anyhow, my intent is not to be worked up, but to express a reasonable explanation for why Susan is Susan. I think our developer is doing a fantastic job. I want to see some Gorgon sex eventually, but other than that I am totally a fan boy of this and his other work, but frankly this is much better.

Peace

May 27, 2017
What you said was your opinion & preference, don't state it as a fact. Instead of saying "Susan is damn annoying and not hot", you could have said something like, "I don't think Susan looks good, and her apprehensive personality only makes me dislike her more". Your comment was rude and disrespectful to the creator and their work (not to mention people who actually like Susan), while my comment makes it apparent I am merely stating an opinion. The least you could have done is give a reason for stating a subjective opinion as a fact. Wording is important.

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, it might not be a correct opinion, but there is certainly a right and wrong way to voice them publicly. Just because you can be an ignorant ass, doesn't mean you should. It doesn't matter that you think your comment shouldn't be getting people worked up, the reality is it rubbed people the wrong way. Many people replied to it saying why you're wrong, and even more liked those replies. I wasn't even talking to you, I didn't even mention you or Susan in my comment, it was just a general observation of the thread, it could have applied to any comment about any character.

You don't have to like every character and genre, not everything is meant for you or me, different people like different things. If something is not to your preference, ignore it and move on, let people enjoy what they want to. Also, this is a harem game where you can avoid getting involved with certain characters.

I mentioned lack of emotional intelligence because you failed to empathise with a very realistic and well written character. Coming back to empathy in real life: put yourself in the creator's shoes, imagine reading a comment like yours, hating on your beloved creation for no stated reason, and multiply that feeling, cause yours is not the only unnecessarily negative comment in this thread, it can be quite disheartening and demotivating. Aside from lack of support and health problems, needlessly negative and unconstructive criticisms, and hate comments have caused devs to abandon their projects. No one is asking you not to provide criticism, but do it in a constructive and civil manner, and provide your reasons for your statements. It helps the creator make a better product which more people can enjoy.

It doesn't hurt yourself or others to be a decent human being, especially when online. Many people are going through hardships and problems, we come here for relief, entertainment and escapism, less negativity online can be very helpful.

brownrice

May 6, 2017
What you said was your opinion & preference, don't state it as a fact. Instead of saying "Susan is damn annoying and not hot", you could have said something like, "I don't think Susan looks good, and her apprehensive personality only makes me dislike her more". Your comment was rude and disrespectful to the creator and their work (not to mention people who actually like Susan), while my comment makes it apparent I am merely stating an opinion. The least you could have done is give a reason for stating a subjective opinion as a fact. Wording is important.

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, it might not be a correct opinion, but there is certainly a right and wrong way to voice them publicly. Just because you can be an ignorant ass, doesn't mean you should. It doesn't matter that you think your comment shouldn't be getting people worked up, the reality is it rubbed people the wrong way. Many people replied to it saying why you're wrong, and even more liked those replies. I wasn't even talking to you, I didn't even mention you or Susan in my comment, it was just a general observation of the thread, it could have applied to any comment about any character.

You don't have to like every character and genre, not everything is meant for you or me, different people like different things. If something is not to your preference, ignore it and move on, let people enjoy what they want to. Also, this is a harem game where you can avoid getting involved with certain characters.

I mentioned lack of emotional intelligence because you failed to empathise with a very realistic and well written character. Coming back to empathy in real life: put yourself in the creator's shoes, imagine reading a comment like yours, hating on your beloved creation for no stated reason, and multiply that feeling, cause yours is not the only unnecessarily negative comment in this thread, it can be quite disheartening and demotivating. Aside from lack of support and health problems, needlessly negative and unconstructive criticisms, and hate comments have caused devs to abandon their projects. No one is asking you not to provide criticism, but do it in a constructive and civil manner, and provide your reasons for your statements. It helps the creator make a better product which more people can enjoy.

It doesn't hurt yourself or others to be a decent human being, especially when online. Many people are going through hardships and problems, we come here for relief, entertainment and escapism, less negativity online can be very helpful.
I genuinely don't feel my comment was as negative as people seem to make it out to be but I get it, I'll be less of a dickhead.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Changelog 0.28.0

And once again we are closing on the release. Right now I'm building the final build, then doing quick test that everything is working and then it is time to upload.
Changelog:
  • Day 28 implemented
  • 389 Renders.
  • All the scenes are in the new pause controller, or should be.
  • Fixed some bugs and issues.
  • Grammar and spelling fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, ShaddyModda, Andro, Orion777, and couple of others who I've forgotten most likely)

Reactions: haooni

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630426863847.png

Simply titled, the following morning, potentially ;)

AUG 30, 2021 AT 2:07 PM
Progress 30.08.2021

SURPRISE!
Yes, caps were intentional. So yeah, there isn't much done considering that the release was about 12 hours ago, maybe, bit hazy on the details and bit sleepy. Anyway...
Rendering of the next day started, the image attached to this is bit of a spoiler but nothing that you wouldn't expect to happen, just probably sooner than you would think.
Writing, since it was release day yesterday I lost good chunk of it so couldn't write as much as I would have wanted but I'm about 3 or 4 pages from the end of day 33 so it's all good, I'll start day 34 in couple of days so not worried about it.

WaiS

May 29, 2020
View attachment 757237

Overview:
This is the story of Alexander Ward, and him discovering that the world isn't as simple place as it seems. Follow his journey in this new world.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-31
Release Date: 2021-08-30
Developer: Talothral - -
Version: 0.28.0
Language: English
Other game: Terminus Reach: Sentinel
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.27.0): - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.27.0): - MEGA - -
Update Only: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Official Multi-Mod

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 757240 View attachment 757241 View attachment 757243 View attachment 757245 View attachment 757246 View attachment 757274 View attachment 757248 View attachment 757250
Nice

WaiS

May 29, 2020
View attachment 1381150

Simply titled, the following morning, potentially ;)

AUG 30, 2021 AT 2:07 PM
Progress 30.08.2021

SURPRISE!
Yes, caps were intentional. So yeah, there isn't much done considering that the release was about 12 hours ago, maybe, bit hazy on the details and bit sleepy. Anyway...
Rendering of the next day started, the image attached to this is bit of a spoiler but nothing that you wouldn't expect to happen, just probably sooner than you would think.
Writing, since it was release day yesterday I lost good chunk of it so couldn't write as much as I would have wanted but I'm about 3 or 4 pages from the end of day 33 so it's all good, I'll start day 34 in couple of days so not worried about it.
nice
5Gb ufffff
haha

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes